|Former names||Štadión na Sihoti (1960–2021) |
Štadión Sihoť (2021–)
|Location||Mládežnícka 2313, Trenčín, Slovakia|
|Coordinates||48°53′55″N 18°02′41″E / 48.89868°N 18.044738°ECoordinates: 48°53′55″N 18°02′41″E / 48.89868°N 18.044738°E|
|Capacity||10,000 (under renovation)|
|Field size||105 x 68 m|
|Construction cost||€20 million (2014–2021)|
|AS Trenčín (1960–present)|
This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2015)
Štadión na Sihoti is a multi-use stadium in Trenčín, Slovakia. It is currently used mostly for football matches and is the home ground of AS Trenčín. The stadium holds 10,000 people. The ground was built in 1960 and since then was subject to several renovations. These were however rather minor works that included new paintwork or fitting seats in parts of the stands.
Discover more about Štadión Sihoť related topics
The stadium was built in the 1960s and used for football matches of AS Trenčín sport club. The original capacity was over 22,000 (mostly for standing) spectators. Due to disrepair the capacity was decreased to 16,000 then to 4,500 in 2008. Renovations began in 2014 to increase the capacity to 10,000. The intensity of the floodlighting is 1,200 lux.
Between 2017–2021, the current stadium will be replaced by new modern all-sitting arena with capacity of around 11,500 spectators.
In 2015 the old stands (except the main stand) were demolished. In June 2017, the construction of new stadium should begin. In the end of 2020 3 main stadia are built  In February 2021 stadium was opened after reconstruction
UEFA U-21 Championship 2000
Štadíón na Sihoti has hosted three matches of UEFA U-21 Championship 2000
|Luque 90'||Report||L. Došek 55'|
Jarolím 54', 82'
|L. Došek 44' (pen.)
Petrouš 61' (pen.)
Tudor 57', 85'
Discover more about UEFA U-21 Championship 2000 related topics
Štadión na Sihoti has hosted one competitive match of the Slovakia national football team.
|5 September 2001 2002 FIFA World Cup|
Qualifying Group 4
|Peter Németh 54'
Szilárd Németh 59'
Igor Demo 64', 70'
|||Serghei Cleşcenco 11'
Radu Rebeja 76'
|Stadium: Štadión na Sihoti|
Referee: Mikko Vuorela (Finland)
Discover more about International matches related topics
Source: "Štadión Sihoť", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2023, March 15th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Štadión_Sihoť.
Get our FREE extension now!
- ^ "Mestský futbalový štadión na Sihoti –". Stadiumdb.com. Retrieved 2022-08-03.
- ^ "FOTO: Nový štadión v Trenčíne naberá reálne obrysy. Na tribúny už montujú sedačky".
- ^ http://aktualne.atlas.sk/print.xml?path%5Barticle%5D%3Dtrencin-zacal-so-zachranou-futbaloveho-stadiona
- ^ http://www.profutbal.sk/ligy/svk1/clanok202368-VIDEO_Trencania_sa_maju_na_co_tesit_takto_bude_vyzerat_ich_novy_stadion.htm? Archived 2016-03-04 at the Wayback Machine
- ^ "Štadión má územné rozhodnutie, optimalizáciu riešila renomovaná spoločnosť IFS".
- ^ https://futbal.spravy.sk/clanok/3101647-video-as-trencin-zverejnil-unikatne-letecke-zabery-noveho-stadiona/
- ^ "AS Trenčín sa vracia domov, proti DAC už na Sihoti".
- ^ "FIFA WC 2002 Prel. Comp. UEFA". FIFA. Archived from the original on 2007-11-26. Retrieved 2022-08-03.
- AS Trenčín
- All articles needing additional references
- All articles with dead external links
- All stub articles
- Articles needing additional references from September 2015
- Articles with VIAF identifiers
- Articles with WorldCat-VIAF identifiers
- Articles with dead external links from August 2022
- Buildings and structures in Trenčín
- Coordinates on Wikidata
- Football venues in Slovakia
- Infobox mapframe without OSM relation ID on Wikidata
- Pages using the Kartographer extension
- Slovak sports venue stubs
- Sports venues completed in 1960
- Webarchive template wayback links
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.