|Born||12 August 1942|
|Died||18 April 2016(aged 73)|
Zoltán Szarka (12 August 1942 in Csorna – 18 April 2016) was a Hungarian footballer. He was born in Csorna. He competed at the 1968 Summer Olympics in Mexico City, where he won a gold medal with the Hungarian team.
Discover more about Zoltán Szarka related topics
Source: "Zoltán Szarka", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2022, May 16th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoltán_Szarka.
Get our FREE extension now!
- ^ "Profile: Zoltán Szarka". sports-reference.com. Archived from the original on 18 April 2020. Retrieved 8 December 2011.
- ^ Gyász: elhunyt Szarka Zoltán, olimpiai bajnok labdarúgó (in Hungarian)
- 1942 births
- 2016 deaths
- All stub articles
- Articles with Hungarian-language sources (hu)
- Articles with short description
- Association football goalkeepers
- Footballers at the 1968 Summer Olympics
- Hungarian football goalkeeper stubs
- Hungarian footballers
- Medalists at the 1968 Summer Olympics
- Olympic footballers of Hungary
- Olympic gold medalists for Hungary
- Pages using national squad without sport or team link
- People from Csorna
- Short description is different from Wikidata
- Sportspeople from Győr-Moson-Sopron County
- Use dmy dates from September 2016
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.