This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2020)
Yuri Valeryevich Baskakov (Russian: Юрий Валерьевич Баскаков; born May 10, 1964, in Moscow) is a former Russian football referee. He refereed games in Champions League and the Russian Premier League.
He oversaw the Champions League quarter-final in 2007 between Bayern Munich.
Discover more about Yuri Baskakov related topics
Source: "Yuri Baskakov", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2022, October 30th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_Baskakov.
Get our FREE extension now!
Kim Milton Nielsen
Frank De Bleeckere
Manuel Mejuto González
2021 UEFA Super Cup
2022 UEFA Champions League final
2020 Russian Super Cup
- 1964 births
- All articles needing additional references
- All stub articles
- Articles containing Russian-language text
- Articles needing additional references from August 2020
- Articles with short description
- Living people
- Russian football biography stubs
- Russian football referees
- Short description is different from Wikidata
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.