The Story So Far... (Supertramp album)
The Story So Far... is a 1990 rockumentary by English rock band Supertramp, featuring interviews with the band members telling the story of the band, and concert footage from the 1983 world tour promoting ...Famous Last Words..., filmed in Toronto and Munich. Originally released by A&M Records on VHS in 1990, it received a DVD version in 2002 that featured some of the band's music videos as extras. The cover art is the same as the greatest hits compilation The Very Best of Supertramp.
Discover more about The Story So Far... (Supertramp album) related topics
|2.||"Ain't Nobody But Me"|
|3.||"Breakfast In America"|
|4.||"Bloody Well Right"|
|5.||"Give a Little Bit"|
|6.||"From Now On"|
|7.||"The Logical Song"|
|11.||"Crime Of The Century"|
- Roger Hodgson: lead vocals, backing vocals, lead guitar, 12-string guitar, grand piano, Wurlitzer, synthesizers, pump organ
- Rick Davies: lead vocals, backing vocals, grand piano, Wurlitzer, synthesizers, organ, harmonica
- John Helliwell: saxophones, clarinet, backing vocals
- Dougie Thomson: bass guitar, backing vocals
- Bob Siebenberg: drums
- Scott Page: saxophones, flute, guitars, backing vocals
- Fred Mandel: keyboards, guitars, backing vocals
|New Zealand (RMNZ)||Platinum||5,000^|
^ Shipments figures based on certification alone.
Source: "The Story So Far... (Supertramp album)", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2023, February 18th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Story_So_Far..._(Supertramp_album).
Get our FREE extension now!
Shine On You Crazy Diamond
Crime of the Century (album)
Crisis? What Crisis?
Paris (Supertramp album)
Live in Buffalo: July 4th, 2004
Poi Dog Pondering
The Wall – Live in Berlin
Help Me, Rhonda
Dreamer (Supertramp song)
Emotional Rescue (song)
I Can See Your House from Here
Bloody Well Right
- ^ a b Adams, Bret. The Story So Far... at AllMusic. Retrieved 20 January 2021.
- ^ Supertramp's First DVD, THE STORY SO FAR..., Features Concert Versions of Prog-Rockers' Hits Plus Videos and Interviews
- ^ "Latest Gold / Platinum DVDs". Radioscope. 3 July 2011. Archived from the original on 28 July 2011. Retrieved 22 June 2021.
- 1990 video albums
- Album articles lacking alt text for covers
- All stub articles
- Articles with hAudio microformats
- Articles with short description
- Certification Table Entry usages for New Zealand
- Documentary films about music and musicians
- Music documentary film stubs
- Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments figures
- Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments footnote
- Pages using track listing with unknown parameters
- Short description is different from Wikidata
- Supertramp albums
- Use dmy dates from April 2022
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.