The Art of Flight
|The Art of Flight|
|Directed by||Curt Morgan|
|Produced by||Red Bull Media House & Brain Farm Digital Cinema|
|Countries||United States, Austria|
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2021)
The Art of Flight is a Red Bull sponsored documentary film about snowboarding and a successor to That's It, That's All. Directed by Curt Morgan, it premiered in New York City on September 8, 2011, at the Beacon Theatre.
Discover more about The Art of Flight related topics
- Travis Rice
- Mark Landvik
- John Jackson
- Nicolas Müller
- Scotty Lago
- Bjorn Leines
- David Carrier Porcheron "DCP"
- Jeremy Jones
- Pat Moore
- Eero Niemela
- Kyle Clancy
- Eric Willett
- Bode Merrill
- Jack Mitrani
- Luke Mitrani
- Mark McMorris
- Jake Blauvelt
- Lars "Koffer" Keser
Discover more about Cast related topics
The Art of Flight was shot over the course of two years from 2009 to 2011.
It was filmed using the RED camera system, the GoPro Hero, Vision Research's Phantom Gold high speed camera, Panasonic Varicam HPX3700, Arri 235 (4 perf 35mm), Cineflex HD (Sony HDC-1500) and Nikon and Canon SLRs for time lapses.
- Nelson, British Columbia, Canada
- Revelstoke, British Columbia
- Patagonia, Chile
- Jackson, Wyoming
- Aspen, Colorado
Discover more about Production related topics
Slant Magazine said, "even at 80 minutes, The Art of Flight feels severely empty, an aesthetic showcase whose repetitive nature winds up diminishing the excitement of its breathtaking feats of mountainous flight."
The 3D version, "The Art of FLIGHT 3D", premiered at the San Sebastián Film Festival in Spain on September 28, 2012.
The Art of Flight soundtrack features songs by: The Naked and Famous, M83, Deadmau5, Sigur Rós, and others.
Discover more about Soundtrack related topics
Source: "The Art of Flight", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2023, January 22nd), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Art_of_Flight.
Get our FREE extension now!
Man with a Movie Camera
Days of Heaven
Robert Del Naja
Live at Wembley (Beyoncé album)
Kissing You (Des'ree song)
Cloud Atlas (film)
The Artist (film)
Glee: The 3D Concert Movie
Rhythm Nation (music video)
My Scientology Movie
- ^ Schager, Nick. "Review: The Art of Flight". Slant Magazine. Retrieved 9 January 2021.
- ^ "The Art of Flight Soundtrack". Retrieved 29 October 2012.
- 2010s American films
- 2010s English-language films
- 2011 documentary films
- 2011 films
- All articles needing additional references
- All articles with unsourced statements
- All stub articles
- American sports documentary films
- Articles needing additional references from January 2021
- Articles with short description
- Articles with unsourced statements from January 2021
- Films shot in Alaska
- Films shot in British Columbia
- Films shot in Chile
- Films shot in Colorado
- Films shot in Wyoming
- IMDb ID same as Wikidata
- Red Bull
- Short description is different from Wikidata
- Sports documentary film stubs
- Template film date with 1 release date
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.