Temple Hill Entertainment
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
Temple Hill Entertainment or Temple Hill Productions is an American film and television production company, established in 2006 by producers Wyck Godfrey and Marty Bowen. The studio produced the Twilight film series. Recently, the studio signed a TV deal with Lionsgate.
|—||Turtles All the Way Down||Hannah Marks||HBO Max|
|—||The Supremes at Earl's All-You-Can-Eat||Tina Mabry||Searchlight Pictures|
|—||Children of Blood and Bone||—||Paramount Pictures|
Discover more about Filmography related topics
|2017–19||Mr. Mercedes||David E. Kelley|
|2019||Looking for Alaska||Josh Schwartz|
|2020||The Outsider||Richard Price|
|2020–22||Love, Victor||Isaac Aptaker|
|2023||Grease: Rise of the Pink Ladies||Annabel Oakes|
Discover more about Television related topics
Source: "Temple Hill Entertainment", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2023, February 27th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_Hill_Entertainment.
Get our FREE extension now!
- ^ "Temple Hill Inks First-Look TV Deal With Lionsgate | Hollywood Reporter". www.hollywoodreporter.com. Retrieved 2020-10-07.
- All articles needing additional references
- All articles with topics of unclear notability
- All stub articles
- American companies established in 2006
- American film company stubs
- Articles needing additional references from February 2021
- Articles needing additional references from November 2017
- Articles with multiple maintenance issues
- Articles with short description
- Articles with topics of unclear notability from May 2019
- Company articles with topics of unclear notability
- Film production companies of the United States
- Mass media companies established in 2006
- Short description matches Wikidata
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.