This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2020)
Team Downey is an American film production company founded by Robert Downey Jr. and Susan Downey that produces films using television properties. David Gambino is the president of production. Team Downey was based at Warner Bros. since its founding in 2010, but left in October 2016, when the company received a first look deal with Sonar Entertainment. However, it will still be part of Warner Bros' "top priority projects" such as a live-action adaptation of Pinocchio, and an expanded media franchise shared universe based on Guy Ritchie's Sherlock Holmes (2009) and Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (2011), in which Downey had starred with Jude Law, consisting of a third feature film and two HBO Max streaming television series as of April 2022.
Discover more about Team Downey related topics
|2014||The Judge||David Dobkin|
|2022||"Sr."||Chris Smith||Documentary on Robert Downey Sr.|
|TBA||Sherlock Holmes 3||Dexter Fletcher|
|2019||The Age of A.I.||YouTube Premium||Documentary series|
|TBA||Untitled first Sherlock Holmes spin-off series||HBO Max|
|Untitled second Sherlock Holmes spin-off series|
Discover more about Filmography related topics
Source: "Team Downey", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2022, December 1st), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Team_Downey.
Get our FREE extension now!
Bad Robot Productions
List of HBO original programming
Sherlock Holmes (2009 film)
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
List of Warner Bros. films (2020–2029)
The Shining (franchise)
Rideback (production company)
- ^ Fleming, Mike (15 June 2010). "Robert & Susan Downey Hire President And Tap Spirit of Steve McQueen For First Pic". Deadline.com. Retrieved 2014-01-28.
- ^ Kroll, Justin (2016-11-16). "Team Downey Sets First-Look Deal With Sonar Entertainment". Variety. Retrieved 2020-12-29.
- ^ "Robert Downey Jr.'s Production Company Exits Warner Bros. (Exclusive)". TheWrap. October 18, 2016. Retrieved October 19, 2016.
- ^ Berkowitz, Joe (October 5, 2020). "Exclusive: Robert Downey Jr. on planning a 'Sherlock' universe with Marvel-style world building". Fast Company. Retrieved October 6, 2020.
- ^ White, Nellie Andreeva,Peter; Andreeva, Nellie; White, Peter (2022-04-05). "'Sherlock Holmes' Spinoff Series Eyed By HBO Max With Robert Downey Jr. Producing". Deadline. Retrieved 2022-04-06.
- ^ Kroll, Justin (6 December 2017). "Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Voyage of Doctor Dolittle' Taps 'Dunkirk' Actor Harry Collett (EXCLUSIVE)". Variety. Retrieved 6 December 2017.
- All articles needing additional references
- All stub articles
- American film company stubs
- Articles needing additional references from March 2020
- Articles with LCCN identifiers
- Articles with VIAF identifiers
- Articles with WORLDCATID identifiers
- Articles with short description
- Companies based in Los Angeles
- Film production companies of the United States
- Privately held companies of the United States
- Short description matches Wikidata
- Television production companies of the United States
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.