|Date of birth||20 February 1984|
|Place of birth||Budapest, Hungary|
|Height||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|2004–2005||→ Tatabánya (loan)||22||(3)|
|2007–2008||→ Bristol City (loan)||19||(1)|
|2008–2009||→ Avellino (loan)||30||(2)|
|*Club domestic league appearances and goals, correct as of 1 May 2022|
Tamás Vaskó (Hungarian pronunciation: [ˈtɒmaːʃ ˈvɒʃkoː]; born 20 February 1984) is a Hungarian footballer who plays for Csákvár.
Vaskó started to play football in smaller clubs and joined Vasas in 1998. Three years later he started to play for Újpest FC, and he has been with the team ever since, except for a year he spent on loan with FC Tatabánya.
In 2006, despite his young age, he became the captain of Újpest FC.
Vaskó was on trial at Southampton F.C. during July 2007, but he failed to make sufficient impression and was not signed by the Championship club. Vaskó has now sealed a year-long loan deal with newly promoted League 1 runners up Bristol City. At the end of the loan deal Bristol City have the option of signing the defender on a 3-year contract. In the games he has played he has made an impression, scoring a goal against Burnley and defending well. However, he was sent back to Újpest FC after Bristol City did not wish to sign him permanently. Now is a player of US Avellino Italy second division. However, his spell at Bristol City seems to have made a lasting impression on the club's management, who have been rumoured to have made a bid to resign the Centre Half permanently. But instead he moved to Italian side Avellino. His loan spell ended after the 2009 season and he returned to Újpest FC.
Discover more about Career related topics
- As of 23 March 2014
|Club||Season||League||National Cup||League Cup||Europe||Total|
Discover more about Club statistics related topics
2003–04 Nemzeti Bajnokság I
2005–06 Nemzeti Bajnokság I
2006–07 Nemzeti Bajnokság I
2007–08 Nemzeti Bajnokság I
2008–09 Nemzeti Bajnokság I
2009–10 Nemzeti Bajnokság I
Bristol City F.C.
2007–08 Football League Championship
2008–09 Serie B
2010–11 Nemzeti Bajnokság I
2011–12 Nemzeti Bajnokság I
2012–13 Nemzeti Bajnokság I
Source: "Tamás Vaskó", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2022, September 27th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamás_Vaskó.
Get our FREE extension now!
- ^ "Burnley 0–1 Bristol City". BBC. 29 December 2007. Retrieved 5 February 2010.
- ^ http://www.oleole.com/tamas-vasko/biography/phicz0.html
- 1984 births
- All articles covered by WikiProject Wikify
- All articles with bare URLs for citations
- Articles covered by WikiProject Wikify from September 2022
- Articles needing cleanup from September 2022
- Articles with bare URLs for citations from September 2022
- Articles with short description
- Association football central defenders
- Bristol City F.C. players
- Békéscsaba 1912 Előre footballers
- Csákvári TK players
- Dunaújváros PASE players
- Egri FC players
- English Football League players
- Expatriate footballers in England
- Expatriate footballers in Italy
- FC Tatabánya players
- Fehérvár FC players
- Footballers from Budapest
- Hungarian expatriate footballers
- Hungarian expatriate sportspeople in England
- Hungarian expatriate sportspeople in Italy
- Hungarian footballers
- Hungary international footballers
- Kecskeméti TE players
- Living people
- Mezőkövesdi SE footballers
- Nemzeti Bajnokság II players
- Nemzeti Bajnokság I players
- Puskás Akadémia FC players
- Serie B players
- Short description is different from Wikidata
- U.S. Avellino 1912 players
- Use dmy dates from December 2020
- Vasas SC players
- Újpest FC players
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.