Stepping Stone Inter College
|Stepping Stone Inter College|
|Type||Independent, day and boarding school|
|Motto||Self-realization cannot be achieved by weak willed|
|Founder||Mr.Raghunath Das Gupta|
Stepping Stone Inter College founded in April 2000, is an educational institution located in Gorakhpur. Affiliated from the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), the school has classes for students up to 12th standard and follows the curriculum prescribed by CISCE.
It was established by Mr Raghunath Das Gupta and Mrs. Apneet Gupta. The first class took place on 17 April 2000. Currently they have three branches: Surajkund branch, Green City Branch and Maniram Branch. All the branches are currently limited to Gorakhpur region only.
Green City Branch and Maniram branch are affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Source: "Stepping Stone Inter College", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2022, November 30th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepping_Stone_Inter_College.
Get our FREE extension now!
- 2000 establishments in Uttar Pradesh
- All Wikipedia articles written in Indian English
- Articles with short description
- CS1 maint: url-status
- Coordinates on Wikidata
- Education in Gorakhpur
- Educational institutions established in 2000
- Infobox mapframe without OSM relation ID on Wikidata
- Intermediate colleges in Uttar Pradesh
- Pages using the Kartographer extension
- Short description matches Wikidata
- Use Indian English from June 2018
- Use dmy dates from June 2018
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.