Stadion SRC Mladost, Čakovec
|Full name||Stadion Sportsko-rekreacijskoga centra Mladost|
|Owner||City of Čakovec|
|Capacity||8,000 (5,000 seating)|
|Field size||110 x 75 metres|
|NK Čakovec (1987-2011)|
NK Međimurje (2003-present)
Stadion SRC Mladost is a multi-purpose stadium in Čakovec, Croatia. The approximate capacity of the stadium is 8,000 places, including around 5,000 seats.
The stadium is owned by the city of Čakovec and primarily used for football matches and various athletics events. The football clubs currently using the stadium as their home ground are NK Čakovec and NK Međimurje. Occasionally, it is also used to stage concerts and similar events.
The stadium was built in the mid-1980s for the purposes of the 1987 Summer Universiade. It is located in the Mladost Centre for Sports and Recreation (SRC Mladost), in the northwestern suburban part of the city of Čakovec. The complex also includes several other sports fields, a sports hall and a bathing resort.
Originally, the stadium only had around 1,500 seats, all under the roof in the upper tier of the main stand. However, following the first promotion of NK Međimurje to the Croatian First League in 2004, the seating capacity of the stadium was expanded from 1,500 to 5,000 seats. In April and May 2009, the stadium was also equipped with floodlighting and a digital scoreboard. The main auxiliary pitch of the stadium is also floodlit. The first floodlit competitive match in the stadium was played on 25 July 2009 between NK Međimurje and NK Karlovac in the Croatian First League, ending in a 1-1 draw.
Discover more about Stadion SRC Mladost, Čakovec related topics
|26 March 1996||Friendly||Croatia U-21 vs. Israel U-21||0–0|
|24 March 1998||Friendly||Croatia U-21 vs. Slovakia U-21||4–1|
|24 April 2001||Friendly||Croatia U-21 vs. Greece U-21||2–2|
|26 March 2008||Friendly||Croatia U-21 vs. Hungary U-21||3–1|
Discover more about International matches related topics
Source: "Stadion SRC Mladost, Čakovec", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2021, May 21st), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stadion_SRC_Mladost,_Čakovec.
Get our FREE extension now!
- ^ "Montaža reflektora na SRC Mladost" (in Croatian). Međimurske novine. 2009-04-29. Archived from the original on 2012-09-04. Retrieved 2009-05-03.
- ^ "SRC Mladost dobio prvoligašku licencu" (in Croatian). Međimurske novine. 2009-07-23. Retrieved 2009-07-26.
- ^ "Remi Međimurja i Karlovca" (in Croatian). Međimurske novine. 2009-07-26. Retrieved 2009-07-26.
Coordinates: 46°23′30″N 16°25′20″E / 46.391531°N 16.422307°E
- All articles with dead external links
- Articles with dead external links from October 2010
- Articles with short description
- Buildings and structures in Čakovec
- CS1 Croatian-language sources (hr)
- Coordinates on Wikidata
- Football venues in Croatia
- Infobox mapframe without OSM relation ID on Wikidata
- NK Međimurje
- Pages using the Kartographer extension
- Short description matches Wikidata
- Sport in Čakovec
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.