Stadion HNK Cibalia
|Former names||Stadion Mladosti|
|Renovated||1982, 2003, 2008, 2010|
Croatia national football team (2009–present)
Stadion Cibalia is a multi-purpose stadium in Vinkovci, Croatia. It is currently used mostly for football matches and is the home ground of HNK Cibalia. It has a grass court, surrounded with a clay running surface, and stands, a part of which is covered. The stadium can hold 10,000 people, with 6,000 seats, of which 2,175 seats are under a roof and another 120 are in the luxury suite.
It is located in the southern part of the city, across the river Bosut from the city centre. It was built in 1966, and expanded in 1982, when Dinamo Vinkovci entered the Yugoslav First League for the first time. At the time the total capacity was 18,000, but mostly standing-only. It was last upgraded in 2003, when two sets of stands were fitted with a total of 3,700 seats.
The stadium was named Stadion Mladosti (Youth Stadium) up to 1992, and it is still common for people to refer to it this way.
Coordinates: 45°17′01″N 18°47′51″E / 45.283742°N 18.797382°E
Discover more about Stadion HNK Cibalia related topics
|14 November 2009||Friendly||Croatia vs. Liechtenstein||5-0|
Discover more about International matches related topics
Source: "Stadion HNK Cibalia", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2023, February 13th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stadion_HNK_Cibalia.
Get our FREE extension now!
- ^ "Stadion Cibalia –". Stadiumdb.com. 2016-07-17. Retrieved 2022-08-22.
- ^ "Stadion HNK "Cibalia" Vinkovci" (in Croatian). HNK-Cibalia.hr. Retrieved 2008-07-24.
- All stub articles
- Athletics (track and field) venues in Yugoslavia
- CS1 Croatian-language sources (hr)
- Coordinates on Wikidata
- Croatian building and structure stubs
- Croatian sport stubs
- European sports venue stubs
- Football venues in Croatia
- Football venues in Yugoslavia
- HNK Cibalia
- Infobox mapframe without OSM relation ID on Wikidata
- Multi-purpose stadiums in Croatia
- Pages using the Kartographer extension
- Sport in Vinkovci
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.