Stadio Olimpico Carlo Zecchini
|Former names||Stadio Olimpico Comunale|
|Owner||Municipality of Grosseto|
|Field size||105 m × 68 m|
|Architect||Raffaello Fagnoni, Enrico Bianchini, Dagoberto Ortensi|
|U.S. Grosseto F.C.|
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2015)
Stadio Olimpico Carlo Zecchini (formerly known as Stadio Olimpico Comunale) is a multi-use stadium in Grosseto, Italy. It is currently used mostly for football matches and is the home ground of U.S. Grosseto. The stadium holds 10,200.
During the 1960 Summer Olympics in Rome, the stadium hosted several football preliminaries. It has also hosted home matches of U.S. Gavorrano and U.S. Pianese.
Discover more about Stadio Olimpico Carlo Zecchini related topics
Source: "Stadio Olimpico Carlo Zecchini", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2022, October 8th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stadio_Olimpico_Carlo_Zecchini.
Get our FREE extension now!
Stadio Delle Alpi
Estadio Olímpico Universitario
Stadio Diego Armando Maradona
Stadio San Nicola
Bulgaria at the 1960 Summer Olympics
Stadio Artemio Franchi
Stadio Armando Picchi
Stadio Adriatico – Giovanni Cornacchia
Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino
Stadio Olimpico di San Marino
Stadio Tommaso Fattori
Stadio Olimpico del Nuoto
UEFA Euro 2020 Group A
- All articles needing additional references
- All articles with dead external links
- All stub articles
- Articles needing additional references from April 2015
- Articles with dead external links from February 2022
- Articles with short description
- Buildings and structures in Grosseto
- Coordinates on Wikidata
- F.C. Grosseto S.S.D.
- Football venues in Italy
- Infobox mapframe without OSM relation ID on Wikidata
- Italian sports venue stubs
- Olympic football venues
- Pages using the Kartographer extension
- Short description is different from Wikidata
- Sport in Grosseto
- Sports venues in Tuscany
- Summer Olympic venue stubs
- Venues of the 1960 Summer Olympics
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.