Sport Club Americano
|Full name||Sport Club Americano|
|Founded||21 May 1903|
|Ground||Velódromo Paulistano, São Paulo, São Paulo state, Brazil|
Sport Club Americano, commonly known as Americano, was a Brazilian football club from Santos, São Paulo state. They won the Campeonato Paulista twice.
Discover more about Sport Club Americano related topics
The club was founded on May 21, 1903. From 1911 to 1916, Americano did not lose a single game, they played 23 games, won 15 and drew the other eight. They won the Campeonato Paulista in 1912, and in 1913. After competing in the Campeonato Paulista for the last time in 1916, the club stopped its activities.
- Campeonato Paulista (2): 1912, 1913
Sport Club Americano played their home games at Velódromo Paulistano. The stadium had a maximum capacity of 10,000 people.
Source: "Sport Club Americano", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2022, September 20th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sport_Club_Americano.
Get our FREE extension now!
Sport Club Corinthians Paulista
Associação Portuguesa de Desportos
Associação Atlética Internacional (Limeira)
Esporte Clube São Bento
Esporte Clube XV de Novembro (Piracicaba)
Club Athletico Paulistano
SC Internacional (SP)
Associação Atlética Francana
Sport Club Americano (Porto Alegre)
List of Santos FC records and statistics
- ^ a b "Velódromo" (in Portuguese). Templos do Futebol. Retrieved January 13, 2011.
- ^ a b Rodolfo Rodrigues (2009). Escudos dos Times do Mundo Inteiro. Panda Books. p. 101.
- ^ a b "Que Fim Levou? - Americano" (in Portuguese). Terceiro Tempo iG. Archived from the original on July 6, 2011. Retrieved January 16, 2011.
- 1903 establishments in Brazil
- 1916 disestablishments in Brazil
- All Wikipedia articles written in American English
- Articles with short description
- Association football clubs disestablished in 1916
- Association football clubs established in 1903
- CS1 Portuguese-language sources (pt)
- Defunct football clubs in São Paulo (state)
- Football team templates which use American parameter
- Short description matches Wikidata
- Use American English from September 2013
- Use mdy dates from September 2013
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.