Sonoran University of Health Sciences
|Type||Private naturopathic medical school|
Coordinates: 33°24′30″N 111°53′41″W / 33.408384°N 111.894781°W
Sonoran University of Health Sciences, formerly Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine, is a private naturopathic medical school in Tempe, Arizona. Founded in 1993, Sonoran University is one of seven accredited naturopathic medical schools in North America.
Discover more about Sonoran University of Health Sciences related topics
The Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine Program at Sonoran University of Health Sciences follows a prescribed curriculum set by the Council on Naturopathic Medical Education (CNME). Quarters at Sonoran University are designated as fall, winter, spring, and summer. If students adhere to the curriculum they can graduate after 14 consecutive quarters, or four calendar years.
Sonoran University of Health Sciences is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Extended clinic sites
- Arizona Pathways: Substance Abuse Rehabilitation
- Hamilton Elementary School Clinic: Pediatrics/Family Care for the Underprivileged
- Mission of Mercy: Medical Mobile Unit/Family Practice for Uninsured
- The River Source : Holistic treatment center for substance abuse rehabilitation
- Southwest Center for HIV/AIDS: HIV/AIDS, Infectious Disease
- Sojourner: Women’s and Children’s Domestic Violence Shelter
- WAHI Center: Substance Abuse Rehabilitation
Source: "Sonoran University of Health Sciences", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2023, February 22nd), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonoran_University_of_Health_Sciences.
Get our FREE extension now!
Ponce Health Sciences University
University of Connecticut Health Center
National University of Natural Medicine
Cebu Institute of Medicine
Northwestern Health Sciences University
Kansas City University
Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
Perry N. Halkitis
University of Florida College of Medicine-Jacksonville
Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine
- ^ "Accredited Programs | The Council on Naturopathic Medical Education". Retrieved 2023-02-14.
- ^ Higher Learning Commission
- 1993 establishments in Arizona
- All articles needing additional references
- All articles with topics of unclear notability
- Articles needing additional references from September 2013
- Articles needing additional references from September 2015
- Articles using infobox university
- Articles with ISNI identifiers
- Articles with multiple maintenance issues
- Articles with topics of unclear notability from August 2014
- Coordinates on Wikidata
- Educational institutions established in 1993
- Naturopathic medical schools accredited by the Council on Naturopathic Medical Education
- Organization articles with topics of unclear notability
- Pages using infobox university with the nickname alias
- Private universities and colleges in Arizona
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.