From Wikipedia, in a visual modern way
El Rou-dlé-Tchålerwè (Walloon)
Former municipality of Belgium
|Coordinates: 50°26′N 4°23′E / 50.433°N 4.383°E|
|• Total||2.11 sq mi (5.46 km2)|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
Roux ([ru]; Walloon: El Rou-dlé-Tchålerwè) is a town of Wallonia and a district of the municipality of Charleroi, located in the province of Hainaut, Belgium.
It was a municipality of its own before the merger of the municipalities in 1977.
Discover more about Roux, Belgium related topics
- All stub articles
- Articles containing Walloon-language text
- Articles with short description
- Coordinates on Wikidata
- Former municipalities of Hainaut (province)
- Hainaut geography stubs
- Pages using infobox settlement with bad settlement type
- Short description is different from Wikidata
- Sub-municipalities of Charleroi
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.