|Field size||105 × 68 m (344 × 223 ft)|
Stadion Rohonci Út (Hungarian: Rohonci úti stadion) was a multi-purpose stadium in Szombathely, Hungary. It was home to Szombathelyi Haladás. The stadium was able to hold 12,500 people and was built in 1923. It hosted the hammer throw events for the IAAF World Athletics Final as the Stade Louis II in Monaco is too small.
Discover more about Rohonci út related topics
On 19 January 2016, the seats were removed from the old stadium. Some of these seats were purchased by the club's supporters and the rest was acquired by smaller clubs based in Vas County.
On 23 February the flood lights were demolished.
Source: "Rohonci út", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2022, October 18th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rohonci_út.
Get our FREE extension now!
MOL Aréna Sóstó
Káposztás utcai Stadion
Fehérvári úti Stadion
Hidegkuti Nándor Stadion
Stadion Albert Flórián
Ménfői úti Stadion
Szusza Ferenc Stadion
Sóstói Stadion (1967)
Diósgyőri Stadion (1939)
Bozsik József Stadion
- ^ "Haladás Stadion". Stadium Database. 10 February 2015.
- ^ "Haladás: elkezdődött a Rohonci úti stadion kiürítése". Nemzeti Sport. 19 January 2016.
- ^ "Videó: romokban a Hali-stadion, így dőltek le a reflektorok!". Nemzeti Sport. 23 February 2016.
- 1923 establishments in Hungary
- 2016 disestablishments in Hungary
- Articles containing Hungarian-language text
- Articles with short description
- Buildings and structures in Szombathely
- Coordinates on Wikidata
- Defunct football venues in Hungary
- Infobox mapframe without OSM relation ID on Wikidata
- Multi-purpose stadiums in Hungary
- Pages using the Kartographer extension
- Short description is different from Wikidata
- Sports venues completed in 1923
- Sports venues demolished in 2016
- Szombathelyi Haladás
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.