This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2013)
Robin Seager is an English historian. He is an honorary senior research fellow at the School of Archaeology, Classics and Egyptology at the University of Liverpool, UK.
Seager was a reader in classics and ancient history at the University of Liverpool. He has previously lectured at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and was a visiting research fellow at the University of New England, Armidale and Langford Eminent Scholar Chair at Florida State University, US.
Discover more about Robin Seager related topics
- Tiberius (1972)
- Ammianus Marcellinus: Seven Studies in His Language and Thought (1986)
- Pompey: a Political Biography (1994)
Source: "Robin Seager", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2023, January 29th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Seager.
Get our FREE extension now!
- All BLP articles lacking sources
- Articles with BIBSYS identifiers
- Articles with BNF identifiers
- Articles with CINII identifiers
- Articles with GND identifiers
- Articles with ISNI identifiers
- Articles with J9U identifiers
- Articles with LCCN identifiers
- Articles with NTA identifiers
- Articles with RERO identifiers
- Articles with SUDOC identifiers
- Articles with VIAF identifiers
- Articles with WORLDCATID identifiers
- BLP articles lacking sources from February 2013
- English historians
- Living people
- Use dmy dates from April 2022
- Year of birth missing (living people)
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.