Richard Arnold (judge)
Lord Justice Arnold
|Lord Justice of Appeal|
|Assumed office |
1 October 2019
|High Court Judge|
1 October 2008 – 30 September 2019
Richard David Arnold
23 June 1961
|Alma mater||University of Westminster University of Oxford|
Sir Richard David Arnold (born 23 June 1961) styled the Rt Hon Lord Justice Arnold is a Judge of the Court of Appeal of England and Wales.
Arnold was educated at Highgate School and Magdalen College, Oxford, before gaining a diploma in law from the University of Westminster.
He was called to the bar in 1985 and made a silk in 2000. He was appointed to the High Court Chancery Division in 2008 becoming the judge in charge of the Patent Court in April 2013. He was promoted to the Court of Appeal on 1 October 2019.
Discover more about Richard Arnold (judge) related topics
Source: "Richard Arnold (judge)", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2022, December 19th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Arnold_(judge).
Get our FREE extension now!
Mark Saville, Baron Saville of Newdigate
Supreme Court of the United Kingdom
Supreme Court of New South Wales
Supreme Court of Queensland
Igor Judge, Baron Judge
High Court judge (England and Wales)
Tony Clarke, Baron Clarke of Stone-cum-Ebony
New South Wales Court of Appeal
High Court of Justice
Justice of the Supreme Court of the United Kingdom
David Lloyd Jones, Lord Lloyd-Jones
- ^ "Birthday's today". The Telegraph. 23 June 2011. Archived from the original on 5 July 2011. Retrieved 23 June 2014.
Mr Justice Arnold 50
- ^ "Richard David Arnold". Debretts. Archived from the original on 23 June 2014. Retrieved 23 June 2014.
- 1961 births
- AC with 0 elements
- All stub articles
- Alumni of Magdalen College, Oxford
- Alumni of the University of Westminster
- Articles with short description
- British King's Counsel
- Chancery Division judges
- English law biography stubs
- EngvarB from January 2020
- Knights Bachelor
- Living people
- Lords Justices of Appeal
- Members of the Privy Council of the United Kingdom
- People educated at Highgate School
- Short description matches Wikidata
- Use dmy dates from January 2020
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.