|Single by The Bellamy Brothers|
|from the album Strong Weakness|
|B-side||"Let Your Love Flow"|
|Genre||Country, country rock|
|Producer(s)||Jimmy Bowen, The Bellamy Brothers|
|The Bellamy Brothers singles chronology|
"Redneck Girl" is a song written by David Bellamy, and recorded by American country music duo The Bellamy Brothers. It was released in September 1982 as the first single from the album Strong Weakness. The song was the sixth number one country hit for The Bellamy Brothers. The single went to number one for one week and spent a total of twelve weeks on the country chart.
- Blake Shelton covered the song on the soundtrack to The Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginning.
- Tim McGraw covered the song as a duet with Midland for McGraw's 2020 compilation album McGraw Machine Hits: 2013-2019.
Discover more about Cover versions related topics
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||1|
|Canadian RPM Country Tracks||7|
Source: "Redneck Girl", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2022, September 1st), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redneck_Girl.
Get our FREE extension now!
- ^ Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 43.
- ^ "The Bellamy Brothers Chart History (Hot Country Songs)". Billboard.
- 1982 country song stubs
- 1982 singles
- 1982 songs
- All stub articles
- Articles with hAudio microformats
- Articles with short description
- Blake Shelton songs
- Curb Records singles
- Elektra Records singles
- Midland (band) songs
- Short description matches Wikidata
- Single chart called without song
- Singlechart usages for Billboardcountrysongs
- Song recordings produced by Jimmy Bowen
- Songs written by David Bellamy (singer)
- The Bellamy Brothers songs
- Tim McGraw songs
- Use mdy dates from September 2017
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.