|Owner||College of William & Mary|
|Opened||March 20, 1999|
|William & Mary Tribe (1999–present)|
Plumeri Park is the College of William & Mary Tribe baseball team's home stadium located in Williamsburg, Virginia. It has been in use since 1999. Joseph J. Plumeri II, a William & Mary alumnus (Class of 1966) and former Tribe baseball player who is Chairman & CEO of Willis Group Holdings, funded most of the construction costs, thus the park is named after him. Plumeri Park is a baseball-only facility and it includes a state of the art scoreboard, a 10-foot artificial turf halo behind the home plate area, locker rooms, a press box, concession space, a grandstand, and covered and outdoor batting cages. It seats up to 1,000 people and has stadium lights, enabling the Tribe to host night games. The park's inaugural game was on March 20, 1999, with the William and Mary Tribe hosting the Penn State Nittany Lions and winning 16–10.
Discover more about Plumeri Park related topics
Source: "Plumeri Park", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2022, September 27th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plumeri_Park.
Get our FREE extension now!
Trenton Thunder Ballpark
Radiology Associates Field at Jackie Robinson Ballpark
Incheon Munhak Stadium
Oliver Ames High School
Dan Law Field at Rip Griffin Park
Mason School of Business
William & Mary Tribe
McCormack–Nagelsen Tennis Center
Jimmye Laycock Football Center
Millie West Tennis Facility
Joe J. Plumeri
William & Mary Tribe baseball
- ^ a b c d W&M Athletics – Plumeri Park description. Accessed April 22, 2008. Archived December 17, 2007, at the Wayback Machine
- 1999 establishments in Virginia
- All stub articles
- Articles with short description
- Baseball venues in Virginia
- College baseball venues in the United States
- College of William & Mary buildings
- Coordinates on Wikidata
- Infobox mapframe without OSM relation ID on Wikidata
- Pages using the Kartographer extension
- Short description matches Wikidata
- Southern United States baseball venue stubs
- Sports venues completed in 1999
- Sports venues in Hampton Roads
- Virginia building and structure stubs
- Virginia sport stubs
- Webarchive template wayback links
- William & Mary Tribe baseball
- William & Mary Tribe sports venues
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.