Operation Duryodhana (film)
|Directed by||Posani Krishna Murali|
|Written by||Posani Krishna Murali|
|Produced by||Posani Krishna Murali|
A. Mallikarjuna Rao
|Edited by||Gautham Raju|
|Music by||M. M. Srilekha|
Aman International Movies
Operation Duryodhana is a 2007 Telugu political thriller film, loosely inspired by the 2005 sting operation of the same name. The movie was written and directed by Posani Krishna Murali starring Srikanth in lead role. Srikanth earned a nomination for Filmfare Best Actor – Telugu for his portrayal in the movie. The film was remade in Tamil as Thee. It was also dubbed into Hindi as Operation Dhuryodhana.
Mahesh (Srikanth) is a sincere and honest police officer. He loses his kids and his wife gets paralyzed as few politicians who don't like his sincerity harm his family. Mahesh changes his appearance and name to join the gang of politicians to become one. The rest of the story is about how he makes people realize that there is some fault in the system.
- Srikanth as Mahesh I.P.S [Circle Inspector] alias Politician Bagavanthudu
- Krishna Bhagavan
- Chalapathi Rao as Party President
- Kalyani as Mahesh's Wife
- Mumaith Khan as Party Secretary
- Nagendra Babu as Sincere Cop
- Paruchuri Gopala Krishna as master
- Venu Madhav
- Narra Venkateswara Rao
- Motkupalli Narasimhulu in a guest role
- Dharmavarapu Subramanyam
- ETV Prabhakar as Traffic constable
- Gehana Vasisth in a dance number
- M.S. Narayana
- Babusingh, Harsha, JD, Ganpati venu (villain)
Discover more about Cast related topics
- "Rao Gari Annayya", Music:M.M. Srilekha
- "Ek Baar Dekho", Music:M.M. Srilekha
The film was well received by both critics and the audience. Dialogues and most particularly the satires about promises made by political leaders became very famous. Srikanth was well appreciated for his rough and angry young man look. The unrelated sequel to this movie Operation Duryodhana 2 is released in 2013 under the direction of Nandam Harischandra Rao with Jagapathi Babu in lead role.
Source: "Operation Duryodhana (film)", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2022, November 25th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Duryodhana_(film).
Get our FREE extension now!
- staff (22 July 2007). "'Success' story". The Hindu. Archived from the original on 20 December 2007. Retrieved 8 April 2012.
- "Operation Dhuryodhana (Hindi) full movie". YouTube.
- "Operation Duryodhana movie review - the Good, the Bad and the ugly - Telugu cinema - Srikanth".
- Kandala, Ravi. "Operation Duryodhana 2 Review". fullyhd.com.
- 2000s Telugu-language film stubs
- 2000s Telugu-language films
- 2000s masala films
- 2007 films
- All Wikipedia articles written in Indian English
- All articles to be expanded
- All articles with dead YouTube links
- All articles with empty sections
- All stub articles
- Articles to be expanded from August 2018
- Articles using small message boxes
- Articles with dead YouTube links from February 2022
- Articles with empty sections from August 2018
- Articles with short description
- Films about police brutality
- Films about police corruption
- Films featuring an item number
- Indian films
- Indian films about revenge
- Indian political satire films
- Indian political thriller films
- Short description is different from Wikidata
- Telugu-language films
- Telugu films remade in other languages
- Template film date with 1 release date
- Use Indian English from October 2015
- Use dmy dates from October 2015
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.