One Race Films
|Headquarters||Studio City, California|
|Products||Fast & Furious|
The Chronicles of Riddick
This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2020)
One Race Films (also simply known as One Race Productions) is an American film and multimedia production company. It is based in Studio City, California, and primarily produces feature films. Through its subsidiaries Tigon Studios and Racetrack Records, the company also produces video games and houses a record label. One Race has currently released a total of 15 feature films, all of which star Vin Diesel, who founded the company in 1995.
As of October 2017, its feature films have grossed over $3 billion worldwide, with a $231.3 million average gross per film. The company's films, especially in Fast & Furious franchise, rank among the highest grossing of all time, while the series itself is among the highest-grossing of all time. Although the studio has traditionally made action films, Diesel has also featured in dramas and independent films. The studio's films are typically distributed by Universal Pictures. His production company signed a first-look deal with Universal in 2011.
Discover more about One Race Films related topics
|The Chronicles of Riddick||David Twohy||June 11, 2004|
|Find Me Guilty||Sidney Lumet||March 17, 2006|
|Babylon A.D.||Mathieu Kassovitz||August 29, 2008|
|Fast & Furious||Justin Lin||April 3, 2009|
|Los Bandoleros||Vin Diesel||July 28, 2009||Short film|
|Fast Five||Justin Lin||April 29, 2011|
|Fast & Furious 6||May 24, 2013|
|Riddick||David Twohy||September 6, 2013|
|Furious 7||James Wan||April 3, 2015|
|The Last Witch Hunter||Breck Eisner||October 23, 2015|
|XXX: Return of Xander Cage||D.J. Caruso||January 20, 2017|
|The Fate of the Furious||F. Gary Gray||April 14, 2017|
|Bloodshot||David S. F. Wilson||March 13, 2020|
|F9||Justin Lin||June 25, 2021|||
|Fast X||Louis Leterrier||May 19, 2023|
Discover more about Filmography related topics
Source: "One Race Films", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2023, February 3rd), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Race_Films.
Get our FREE extension now!
The Fast and the Furious (2001 film)
2 Fast 2 Furious
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
Fast & Furious (2009 film)
Fast & Furious 6
The Fate of the Furious
Fast & Furious: Supercharged
XXX (film series)
Hobbs & Shaw
Fast & Furious Spy Racers
- ^ "Universal Pictures and One Race Films begin principal photography on the sci-fi thriller Riddick, Starring Vin Diesel". PR Newswire. February 3, 2012. Retrieved December 26, 2020.
- ^ Kroll, Justin (2011-10-11). "Vin Diesel inks first-look deal with Universal". Variety. Retrieved 2020-11-09.
- ^ Kit, Borys (14 May 2018). "'Fast and Furious 9' Neal Moritz is producing via his Original Film banner, Diesel through his One Race Films, and Lin via his Perfect Storm Entertainment". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 7 February 2020.
- 1995 establishments in California
- All articles needing additional references
- All stub articles
- American film company stubs
- American film studios
- Articles needing additional references from November 2020
- Articles with LCCN identifiers
- Articles with VIAF identifiers
- Articles with WORLDCATID identifiers
- Articles with short description
- Film and video technology
- Film production companies of the United States
- Mass media companies established in 1995
- Short description matches Wikidata
- Video production companies
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.