Deborah Del Prete
|Successor||Madison Wells Media|
OddLot Entertainment was an American independent film studio, founded by Gigi Pritzker and Deborah Del Prete in 2001, which dealt with financing and production of films.
Discover more about OddLot Entertainment related topics
In 2013 OddLot has produced a cinematic version of Ender's Game. The cinematic version of the film was in development, in one form or another, for over a decade until its premiere. In the same year, OddLot signed a multi-year distribution and co-financing agreement with Lionsgate. OddLot and Lionsgate have previously collaborated on the production of Draft Day and Ender's Game. The collaboration officially began with the production of Mortdecai, an action comedy that was released in 2015.
OddLot has launched horror production division DarkLot Entertainment, has produced films such as Undead or Alive: The Zombedy, Buried Alive, Living Hell and The Spirit.
Discover more about History related topics
List of produced films
as OddLot Entertainment
as DarkLot Entertainment
|Release Date||Title||Production partners||Distributors|
|March 15, 2007||Undead or Alive: The Zombedy||N/A||Image Entertainment|
|October 23, 2007||Buried Alive||Dimension Extreme|
|June 10, 2008||Living Hell||N/A|
|December 25, 2008||The Spirit||OddLot Entertainment||Lionsgate|
Discover more about List of produced films related topics
Source: "OddLot Entertainment", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2022, October 5th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OddLot_Entertainment.
Get our FREE extension now!
- ^ "Lionsgate conjures 'The Spirit' with OddLot Entertainment and visionary filmmaker and graphic novelist Frank Miller". Comics2films. May 16, 2007. Archived from the original on September 30, 2007. Retrieved December 15, 2020.
- ^ "Movie production team being assembled". TalesWapper. February 25, 2009. Retrieved December 15, 2020.
- ^ "Lionsgate and OddLot Partner on Films, Beginning With Johnny Depp's 'Mortdecai'". Variety. 2013. Retrieved December 15, 2020.
- ^ B. Corder (November 28, 2006). "A New Look at Darklot Entertainment". Shock Ya!. Retrieved December 16, 2020.
- ^ a b c d e "Drive (2011)". American Film Institute Catalog. Retrieved December 7, 2017.
- ^ "Ender's Game". Box Office Mojo. April 3, 2014. Retrieved February 24, 2021.
- ^ Fleming, Mike (May 12, 2014). "Open Road Acquires Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater' With Fall Release Planned". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved February 24, 2021.
- ^ "Undead or Alive (2007)". British Film Institute.
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.