Miss Grand United States 2017
|Miss Grand United States 2017|
|Date||July 25, 2017|
|Venue||Leonard Nimoy Thalia, Symphony Space, New York City|
This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2022)
Miss Grand United States 2017 was the second edition of the Miss Grand United States pageant, held on July 25, 2017, at the Leonard Nimoy Thalia, Symphony Space, New York City. Contestants from seventeen U.S. states competed for the title, of whom the representative of California, Taylor Kessler, was announced the winner. She then represented the United States at Miss Grand International 2017 in Vietnam, but did not qualify to the top 10 finalists.
Discover more about Miss Grand United States 2017 related topics
|Miss Grand USA 2017||
Discover more about Results related topics
All 17 titleholders have been crowned.
|New York||Chanise Thomas|
|Rhode Island||Leidy Guzman|
|South Carolina||Verhonda Crawford|
Discover more about Contestants related topics
Source: "Miss Grand United States 2017", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2022, November 18th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Grand_United_States_2017.
Get our FREE extension now!
Miss Universe 2008
Miss World 2010
Miss Grand USA
Miss Grand International
Nguyễn Thúc Thùy Tiên
Miss Grand International 2022
Miss Grand Chile
Miss Grand South Africa
Miss Grand International 2023
Miss Grand Australia
Miss Grand Vietnam 2022
Miss Grand Colombia
Miss Grand Dominican Republic
Miss Grand United States 2022
Miss Grand Ecuador
- ^ "Taylor Kessler crowned Miss Grand USA 2017". Times of India. July 26, 2017. Archived from the original on March 12, 2022. Retrieved March 12, 2022.
- ^ a b "Season 2 Finale Miss Texas USA 2020 Taylor Kessler - Preparing for Miss USA during the China Virus and Pursuing a Career as an NFL Sideline Reporter". podtail.com. Life after the Crown with Tim Tialdo. April 20, 2020. Archived from the original on November 13, 2022. Retrieved November 14, 2022.
- ^ "First photoshoot of Miss Grand International 2017". VietNamNet. October 8, 2017. Archived from the original on November 13, 2022. Retrieved November 14, 2022.
- ^ "Ngắm Top 20 Miss Grand International 2017 nóng bỏng với phần thi bikini". Voice of Vietnam (in Vietnamese). October 26, 2017. Archived from the original on November 8, 2022. Retrieved November 9, 2022.
- All articles needing additional references
- Articles needing additional references from November 2022
- Articles with short description
- Beauty pageants in the United States
- CS1 Vietnamese-language sources (vi)
- Commons category link is locally defined
- Miss Grand International by country
- Recurring events established in 2016
- Short description with empty Wikidata description
- Use mdy dates from April 2022
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.