Ministry of Finance, Economic Affairs and Investment (Barbados)
Treasury department building
|Jurisdiction||Barbados Government of Barbados|
|Headquarters||Government Headquarters, Bay Street, St. Michael|
|Parent agency||Government of Barbados|
The Ministry of Finance, Economic Affairs and Investment is a government ministry of Barbados responsible for the management of public finances. Historically, Prime Minister of Barbados has mostly held the additional portfolio of Minister of Finance.
Ministers of Finance
|Name||Took office||Left office|
|Grantley Herbert Adams||1954||1958|
|Hugh Gordon Cummins||1958||1961|
|J. M. G. Adams||1976||1985|
|Harold Bernard St. John||1985||1986|
|Lloyd Erskine Sandiford||1987||1993|
Discover more about Ministers of Finance related topics
Source: "Ministry of Finance, Economic Affairs and Investment (Barbados)", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2021, May 4th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry_of_Finance,_Economic_Affairs_and_Investment_(Barbados).
Get our FREE extension now!
Politics of Barbados
West Indies Federation
British West Indies
Caribbean Free Trade Association
Foreign relations of Barbados
Minister of Finance and the Public Service
1958 West Indies federal elections
Minister of Finance (Seychelles)
- ^ Dorall, Cheryl (May 29, 2004). Commonwealth Ministers Reference Book 2003. Commonwealth Secretariat. ISBN 9780850927931 – via Google Books.
- ^ a b c Bidwell, Robin (October 24, 2018). Guide to Government Ministers: The British Empire and Successor States 1900-1972. Routledge. ISBN 9781317792260 – via Google Books.
- ^ "BARBADOS FINANCE MINISTER QUITS OVER DIFFERENCES WITH NEW LEADER | JOC.com". www.joc.com.
- ^ "EDITORIAL - David Thompson's legacy". jamaica-gleaner.com. October 26, 2010.
- ^ "Jamaica Observer Limited". Jamaica Observer.
- ^ a b c "Barbados: Cabinet / Gabinete". pdba.georgetown.edu.
- ^ "Group of 30 :: Resources". group30.org.
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.