|Full name||Mateo Gamarra González|
|Date of birth||20 October 2000|
|Height||180 cm (5 ft 11 in)|
|2020||Club 12 de Octubre SD||8||(0)|
|*Club domestic league appearances and goals, correct as of 00:15, 30 December 2022 (UTC)|
Mateo Gamarra (born 20 October 2000) is a Paraguayan professional footballer who plays for Club Olimpia and the Paraguay national football team.
From Concepción, he joined Independiente F.B.C. at the age of 15. Playing as a central defender Gamarra had a breakthrough in 2022 featuring for Club Olimpia regularly in the league, Copa Libertadores and Copa Sudamericana. He won his first silverware with Olimpia when the club clinched the 2022 Clausura tournament.
Discover more about Career related topics
One of 13 children born to Vidalia González, his father died when Gamarra was a teenager. Gamarra worked as a painter during the COVID-19 pandemic and football was suspended, in order to provide extra income for his family. Gamarra has organised friendly football matches in his hometown to raise money for local charity causes.
Source: "Mateo Gamarra", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2023, January 15th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mateo_Gamarra.
Get our FREE extension now!
- ^ "Mateo Gamarra's vacations, between the farm and fishing". Extra.com.
- ^ "Mateo Gamarra came from Concepción with a rubber bag". Extra.com.
- ^ "Did you have Mateo Gamarra as a singer?". Lanacion.com.
- ^ "Mateo Gamarra, great debut and even luxury with the Albirroja". d10.ultimahora.com.
- ^ "Mateo Gamarra, a painter a la Albirroja". Lanacion.com.
- ^ "Mateo Gamarra fulfilled the dream of being red-and-white". D10.ultimahora.com.
- ^ "Mateo Gamarra and his friends, a solidarity party for the kitchens of Concepción". ABC.com.
- ^ "A highly anticipated match! Derlis González and Mateo Gamarra come together for a good cause". Lanacion.com.
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.