List of Italy international footballers
The Italy national football team represents the country of Italy in international association football. It is fielded by the Italian Football Federation, the governing body of football in Italy, and competes as a member of the Union of European Football Associations (UEFA), which encompasses the countries of Europe. Italy competed in their first official international football match on 15 May 1910, a 6–2 victory over France in Milan at Arena Civica.
Italy have competed in numerous competitions, and all players, either as a member of the starting eleven or as a substitute, are listed below. Each player's details include his playing position while with the team, the number of caps earned and goals scored in all international matches, the year of their first and last (or most recent) matches played in, as well as any major honours won, ordered alphabetically. All statistics are correct up to and including the match played on 20 November 2022. Players that are still active at the club and/or international level are in bold.
Discover more about List of Italy international footballers related topics
|WC||FIFA World Cup|
|EC||UEFA European Championship|
|CC||FIFA Confederations Cup|
|OLY||Summer Olympic Games|
|NL||UEFA Nations League|
|COC||CONMEBOL–UEFA Cup of Champions|
|Tournament third place|
Discover more about Key related topics
List of players
Discover more about List of players related topics
Source: "List of Italy international footballers", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2023, February 14th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italy_international_footballers.
Get our FREE extension now!
- ^ "Bonucci entra in club molto speciale". Sky Sport (in Italian). 25 March 2011. Retrieved 15 June 2021.
- ^ "Classifica marcatori" [Goalscoring standings]. FIGC.it (in Italian). FIGC. Archived from the original on 24 October 2020. Retrieved 2 May 2016.
- ^ "Italia: Speciale Mondiali" [Italy: World Cup Special] (in Italian). La Gazzetta dello Sport. Archived from the original on 24 May 2013. Retrieved 29 June 2012.
- ^ "Record e Curiosità" [Records and Trivia] (in Italian). La Repubblica. Archived from the original on 26 March 2016. Retrieved 6 May 2016.
- ^ "Franz Calì: il primo capitano raccontato in un libro" [Franz Calì: the first captain recounted in a book] (in Italian). La Gazzetta dello Sport. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- ^ "Convocazioni di un giocatore" (in Italian). FIGC.
- (in Italian) Italy national football team player call-ups and appearances at FIGC.it
- (in English) PLAYERS: international footballers of the Italy national football team at Eu-football.info
- Articles with Italian-language sources (it)
- Articles with hCards
- Articles with short description
- Association football player non-biographical articles
- CS1 Italian-language sources (it)
- Lists of Italy international footballers
- Pages using multiple image with auto scaled images
- Short description is different from Wikidata
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.