List of Guggenheim Museums
The Guggenheim Museums are a group of museums in different parts of the world established (or proposed to be established) by the Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation.
Museums in this group include:
- The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum in New York, New York, United States (1937–present)
- The Guggenheim Museum SoHo, a branch of the Guggenheim Museum located in Manhattan's SoHo neighborhood (1992–2001)
- The Guggenheim Guadalajara in Guadalajara, Mexico (2007–2009)
- The Guggenheim Hermitage Museum in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States (2001–2008)
- The Guggenheim Museum Bilbao in Bilbao, Spain (1997–present)
- The Peggy Guggenheim Collection in Venice, Italy – originally the private collection of Peggy Guggenheim (1951–present)
- The Deutsche Guggenheim in Berlin, Germany (funded by Deutsche Bank; 1997–2013)
- The Guggenheim Abu Dhabi, a planned museum in the United Arab Emirates (under construction)
Discover more about Locations related topics
Source: "List of Guggenheim Museums", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2022, November 19th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Guggenheim_Museums.
Get our FREE extension now!
Guggenheim Museum Bilbao
Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation
Peggy Guggenheim Collection
Hilla von Rebay
Solomon R. Guggenheim
Guggenheim Hermitage Museum
Guggenheim Abu Dhabi
List of motorcycles in The Art of the Motorcycle exhibition
The Art of the Motorcycle
Richard Armstrong (museum director)
- ^ a b "Exhibition of Works Reflecting the Evolution of the Guggenheim's Collection Opens in Bilbao", artdaily.org, 2009, accessed April 18, 2012
- ^ Vail, Karole (ed) (2009). The Museum of Non-Objective Painting. New York: The Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation, pp. 25 and 36
- ^ Kaufman, Jason Edward. "Why the Guggenheim won’t open a branch in Guadalajara", BanderasNews.com, originally in The Art Newspaper, Museums, Issue 192, June 1, 2008; "Cancela proyecto la fundación Solomon R. Guggenheim en Guadalajara" [Solomon R. Guggenheim foundation cancels project]. El Informador. Guadalajara, Mexico. 26 October 2009.
- ^ Guggenheim Hermitage Museum — The Building from guggenheimlasvegas.org Archived August 24, 2007, at the Wayback Machine
- ^ Peterson, Kristen. "Vegas, Say Goodbye to Guggenheim", Las Vegas Sun, April 10, 2008, accessed on March 14, 2012
- ^ Walsh, John. "The Priceless Peggy Guggenheim", The Independent, October 21, 2009, accessed March 12, 2012
- ^ Darwin Porter; Danforth Prince; George McDonald; et al. (2006), Frommer's Europe, John Wiley and Sons, p. 339, ISBN 978-0-471-92265-0, retrieved 2009-10-01
- ^ Kuhla, Karoline. "Final Exhibition: The Guggenheim's Farewell to Berlin", Spiegel Online, November 15, 2012
- ^ Krane, Jim (July 8, 2006). "Guggenheim to Build Museum in Abu Dhabi". CBS News. Archived from the original on May 26, 2008. Retrieved 2008-09-23.
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.