|Written by||John Gray|
|Directed by||Don E. FauntLeRoy|
|Theme music composer||Peter Meisner|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Producer||Paul D. Goldman|
|Running time||90 minutes|
|Original network||Sci-Fi Channel|
Lightspeed, (also known as Stan Lee's Lightspeed) is a 2006 superhero film directed by Don E. FauntLeRoy, starring Jason Connery in the title role. It also stars Nicole Eggert, Daniel Goddard, and Lee Majors. It was released direct-to-video on January 9, 2007 .
Discover more about Lightspeed (film) related topics
The covert world of government Ghost Squad agent Daniel Leight (Jason Connery) comes crashing down when he gets critically injured in a building collapse triggered by the genetically mutated terrorist called Python (Daniel Goddard). But when Leight's radiation treatments are later sabotaged by Python, Leight discovers that he has the ability to move at hyper speeds, though only by risking potentially fatal metabolic damage.
- Jason Connery as Daniel Leight / Lightspeed
- Nicole Eggert as Beth Baker
- Daniel Goddard as Python / Edward Bartlett
- Lee Majors as Tanner
- Michael Flynn as Dr. Findlay
- K.C. Clyde as Tom Barcroft
- Scott Hanks as Brian Latham
- Kari Hawker as Young Nurse
- Joyce Cohen as Old Nurse
- James Jamison as Senator Paul Davis
- Charles Halford as General Haade
- Socorro Herrera as Com-Tech
Discover more about Cast related topics
Source: "Lightspeed (film)", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2023, January 12th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightspeed_(film).
Get our FREE extension now!
Anna Nicole Smith
Never Say Never Again
Power Rangers Time Force
Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding
Rabbit Hole (play)
The Double 0 Kid
Portrayal of James Bond in film
- Lightspeed at IMDb
- Lightspeed at AllMovie
- Lightspeed at Rotten Tomatoes
- Lightspeed at Superheroes Lives
- 2000s American films
- 2000s science fiction film stubs
- 2000s science fiction films
- 2006 films
- 2006 television films
- All stub articles
- American science fiction films
- American superhero films
- Articles with short description
- Film superheroes
- Films directed by Don E. FauntLeRoy
- IMDb ID same as Wikidata
- Rotten Tomatoes template using name parameter
- Short description is different from Wikidata
- Short description matches Wikidata
- Syfy original films
- Template film date with 1 release date
- Works by Stan Lee
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.