(Chairman & CEO)
A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (February 2012)
LD Entertainment, LLC (formerly known as Liddell Entertainment) is an independent American film studio and sales company, founded in 2007 by Mickey Liddell, which finances, produces, acquires and distributes full-length theatrical motion pictures.
The company is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, and is run by Mickey Liddell, who formerly worked with Greg Berlanti at Berlanti/Liddell Productions. It expects to produce and release four to six films a year with production budgets of up to $25 million.
Discover more about Filmography related topics
Source: "LD Entertainment", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2023, January 1st), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LD_Entertainment.
Get our FREE extension now!
- ^ Schneider, Michael (2003-03-27). "Berlanti inks 3 yr. WB deal". Variety. Retrieved 2021-09-11.
- ^ "Midnight Title 'Black Rock' Bought by Upstart LD Distribution: Sundance". 22 January 2012.
- ^ Renner, Brian. "The Miracle Season". Movie Insider. Retrieved 30 November 2017.
- ^ Ramos, Dino-Day (July 9, 2018). "Julia Roberts Drama 'Ben Is Back' Acquired By LD Entertainment, Lionsgate & Roadside". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved July 9, 2018.
- All articles with unsourced statements
- All stub articles
- American companies established in 2007
- American independent film studios
- Articles with LCCN identifiers
- Articles with VIAF identifiers
- Articles with WORLDCATID identifiers
- Articles with short description
- Articles with unsourced statements from February 2021
- Companies based in Los Angeles
- Film production companies of the United States
- Film studio stubs
- Short description matches Wikidata
- Wikipedia articles with possible conflicts of interest from February 2012
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.