|Created by||Dan Harmon|
|Country of origin||United States|
This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2022)
Krapopolis is an upcoming American animated sitcom created by Dan Harmon for the Fox Broadcasting Company. In October 2022, ahead of its premiere, the series was renewed for a second season. In March 2023, it was renewed for a third season.
Discover more about Krapopolis related topics
The show is set in mythical ancient Greece and centers on a flawed family of humans, gods and monsters trying to run one of the world's first cities without killing each other.
- Richard Ayoade as Tyrannis
- Matt Berry as Shlub
- Hannah Waddingham as Deliria
- Pam Murphy as Stupendous
- Duncan Trussell as Hippocampus
- Susan Sarandon
- Will Forte
- Michael Urie
- Jane Lynch
- Amber Stevens West
- Yvette Nicole Brown
- Dave Franco
Discover more about Cast related topics
In June 2020, it was announced that Dan Harmon signed a deal with Fox to create a new adult animated comedy for 2022, with a straight-to-series order. This will be Fox Entertainment Studios' first fully owned animated comedy series. In May 2021, it was announced that the series would be titled Krapopolis, and it would be curated on the blockchain, as Fox enters the NFT business.
In June 2021, it was announced that Jordan Young would be the showrunner for the series.
In October 2022, Fox gave the series an early renewal for a second season ahead of its premiere.
In March 2023, the series was renewed for a third season.
Source: "Krapopolis", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2023, March 2nd), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krapopolis.
Get our FREE extension now!
- ^ a b White, Peter (October 7, 2022). "Dan Harmon's 'Krapopolis' Handed Early Season 2 Renewal At Fox". Deadline.
- ^ a b White, Peter (March 1, 2023). "Dan Harmon's 'Krapopolis' Renewed For Season 3 At Fox Ahead Of Premiere As Animated Series Moves To 2023/24 Season". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved March 1, 2023.
- ^ "Krapopolis | Watch Full Episodes Online on FOX".
- ^ Andreeva, Nellie. "Dan Harmon Inks Direct Deal At Fox Entertainment With Series Commitment For New Animated Comedy". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved August 15, 2022.
- ^ Andreeva, Nellie. "Dan Harmon's Animated Series 'Krapopolis' To Be Created On Blockchain & Sell NFTs In A First For Fox". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved August 15, 2022.
- ^ White, Peter. "'Krapopolis': Jordan Young Set As Showrunner For Dan Harmon's Fox Animated Comedy". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved August 15, 2022.
- 2020s American adult animated television series
- 2020s American animated comedy television series
- 2020s American sitcoms
- All articles needing additional references
- American adult animated comedy television series
- American animated sitcoms
- American flash adult animated television series
- Animated television series about families
- Articles needing additional references from August 2022
- Articles with short description
- English-language television shows
- Fox Broadcasting Company original programming
- IMDb ID not in Wikidata
- Official website not in Wikidata
- Short description is different from Wikidata
- Television series by Fox Entertainment
- Television series created by Dan Harmon
- Television series set in ancient Greece
- Upcoming animated television series
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.