|Capacity||2,781 (1,541 seated)|
|Field size||105 m × 68 m (344 ft × 223 ft)|
This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in Icelandic. (January 2022) Click [show] for important translation instructions.
KR-völlur is a football stadium in Reykjavík, Iceland.
It is currently used mostly for football matches and has been the home stadium of Knattspyrnufélag Reykjavíkur since 1984. The stadium holds about 2,700 people and is located at Kaplaskjólsvegur in West Reykjavík.
Discover more about KR-völlur related topics
Source: "KR-völlur", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2022, January 14th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KR-völlur.
Get our FREE extension now!
- ^ Parnell, Fran; O'Carroll, Etain (2007-01-01). Iceland. Lonely Planet. ISBN 9781741045376.
- ^ Oliver, Guy (2006-01-01). :The Definitive Guide Featuring All the Facts and Figures from the FIFA World Cup. Headline Book Publishing. ISBN 9780755315062.
- All stub articles
- Building and structure articles needing translation from Icelandic Wikipedia
- Coordinates on Wikidata
- European sports venue stubs
- Football venues in Iceland
- Icelandic building and structure stubs
- Icelandic sport stubs
- Infobox mapframe without OSM relation ID on Wikidata
- Knattspyrnufélag Reykjavíkur
- Pages using the Kartographer extension
- Sports venues completed in 1951
- Sports venues in Reykjavík
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.