Juliane Rui (born 21 March 1982) is a Norwegian poet.
She grew up in Gjerpen and later moved to Stavern. Her poetry collections are Den hesten er av snø (Samlaget, 2011), Systrer kan bli like gamle (Samlaget, 2012), Aude så rørsle kan synast (Samlaget, 2017), Snurr mi eng (Samlaget, 2020) and Oumuamua (Oktober, 2022). Environmentalism is one of her main literary themes.
Her debut collection was extensively reviewed, by Vårt Land, Bergens Tidende, Klassekampen, VG and Dagbladet. Later, the mainstream reviews were fewer, with Systrer kan bli like gamle and Snurr mi eng being discussed by Klassekampen, Snurr mi eng by Bokvennen Litterær Avis as well, and Oumuamua by Samtiden and Morgenbladet. Thus, in 2022 she initiated a public debate about the low quantity of poetry criticism in Norway.
- Aas, Anne-Lill (9 April 2021). "- Jeg skriver hver dag". Østlands-Posten (in Norwegian). p. 11.
- Juliane Rui at Forfatterkatalogen
- Steinsfjord, Eigil (7 November 2011). "Vågar me tru på livsgleda?". Vårt Land (in Norwegian). p. 16.
- Gujord, Heming (7 November 2011). "Dikt på hovudet". Bergens Tidende (in Norwegian). p. 9.
- Åmodt, Tina (26 November 2011). "Mot en ny natur". Klassekampen (Bokmagasinet) (in Norwegian). p. 9.
- Stølan, Arne Hugo (4 December 2011). "Utfordrende poesi". VG (in Norwegian). p. 47.
- Norevik, Silje M. Stavrum (2 January 2012). "Barnehageaktige skisser". Dagbladet (in Norwegian). p. 45.
- Fjellheim, Freddy (13 October 2012). "Skyggen og stillheten". Klassekampen (Bokmagasinet) (in Norwegian). p. 9.
- Andersen, Hadle Oftedal (28 November 2020). "Å vera vatn i vatnet". Klassekampen (Bokmagasinet) (in Norwegian). p. 28.
- Røkkum, Eirik S. (16 September 2020). "Humlesus og svanesang". Bokvennen Litterær Avis (in Norwegian).
- Dramer, Dag August S. (27 October 2022). "Sublim bjeffing og morbid mjauing". Samtiden (in Norwegian). pp. 104–109.
- Beddari, Carina Elisabeth (18 November 2022). "Hverdagslighet og kosmisk metafysikk i kombinasjon". Morgenbladet (in Norwegian).
- Larsen, Selma Stormyren (11 November 2022). "Faldbakken er medieness favoritt". Klassekampen (in Norwegian). pp. 20–21.
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.