|Origin||Warren Park, Harare, Zimbabwe|
Judgement Yard was founded by Youngson Kudita also known as I-Randu in 2009 and consists of music DJs; I-Randu, DJ Flevah, Etherton Bennie, DJ 2Bad and Mc Tawastok aka Short Boss.
In 2013, they performed in Cape Town, South Africa. This was their very first foreign tour. In early 2015, they made their debut appearance at the Zimbabwe Cup Clash, an annual musical show held in the United Kingdom.
In 2018, they performed at Marafco Lounge in Pretoria, South Africa. This was their second tour of the country after a one legged Cape Town tour in 2013. They have also performed in other various countries, including Australia, Dubai, Cyprus and Botswana. They have released a number of mixtapes which have featured various local Zimdancehall artists and international musicians from the reggae and dancehall genres. They also host one of the most popular radio shows in the country on ZiFM Stereo.
Discover more about History related topics
- "Judgement Yard for South African tour". theindependent.co.zw. Retrieved 16 May 2019.
- "Judgement Yard set for Zim UK Cup Clash". nehandaradio.com. Retrieved 16 May 2019.
- "Judgement Yard set to rock Mzansi". thestandard.co.zw. Retrieved 16 May 2019.
- "Judgement yard departs for Aussie". hmetro.co.zw. Retrieved 16 May 2019.
- "Judgement Yard: Zim dancehall's secret weapon". sundaymail.co.zw. Retrieved 16 May 2019.
- "Judgement yard on ZiFM". zifmstereo.co.zw. Retrieved 16 May 2019.
- "Zim Dancehall Awards 2015 Winners". zimboconnect.com. Retrieved 17 May 2019.
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.