Joe Lawson (writer)
This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (May 2009)
Joe Lawson is an American television writer. He is the creator and writer of the GEICO Cavemen commercials, which he created while working at The Martin Agency. He was co-executive producer and writer for ABC's short-lived Cavemen, which aired from October 2, 2007 to November 13, 2007. He was also a writer and producer for the ABC comedy Modern Family, which first aired on September 23, 2009.
In 2017, he won the Writers Guild of America Award for Television: Animation for writing the BoJack Horseman episode "Stop the Presses".
Discover more about Joe Lawson (writer) related topics
Lawson was born in Bristol, Tennessee. He attended Tennessee High School and then Wake Forest University.
Lawson wrote the following episodes of Modern Family:
Discover more about Modern Family related topics
Lawson wrote the following episodes of BoJack Horseman:
- "Say Anything"
- "After the Party"
- "Escape From L.A."
- "Start Spreading the News"
- "Stop the Presses" (won the 69th Writers Guild of America Awards)
- "The Amelia Earhart Story"
- "Intermediate Scene Study w/ BoJack Horseman"
Discover more about BoJack Horseman related topics
Source: "Joe Lawson (writer)", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2022, April 18th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Lawson_(writer).
Get our FREE extension now!
- ^ McNary, Dave; Littleton, Cynthia (2017-02-20). "WGA Awards: 'Moonlight,' 'Arrival' Win for Best Screenplay, 'Atlanta' Wins Twice". Variety. Retrieved 2019-02-25.
- AC with 0 elements
- All articles needing additional references
- American copywriters
- American male television writers
- American television writers
- Articles needing additional references from May 2009
- Articles with short description
- Living people
- Short description is different from Wikidata
- Wake Forest University alumni
- Writers Guild of America Award winners
- Year of birth missing (living people)
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.