Ivan Laljak-Ivić Stadium
|Stadion Ivan Laljak-Ivić|
|Coordinates||45°51′53″N 15°47′59″E / 45.86472°N 15.79972°ECoordinates: 45°51′53″N 15°47′59″E / 45.86472°N 15.79972°E|
|Owner||City of Zaprešić|
|Record attendance||approx. 12,000 (Jugokeramika vs. BSK Slavonski Brod)|
|Field size||105 x 68 metres (114.8 x 74.3 yards)|
|Built||1962 (basic football pitch)|
1987 (underwent major upgrades)
|Inter Zaprešić (1962–present)|
Ivan Laljak-Ivić Stadium (Croatian: Stadion Ivan Laljak-Ivić) is a football stadium inside the sports complex ŠRC Zaprešić in Zaprešić, Croatia. The primary user of this stadium is a football club NK Inter Zaprešić. The stadium has a capacity of 5,228.
Discover more about Ivan Laljak-Ivić Stadium related topics
The stadium was being built gradually. Very first football pitch on stadium's current location was opened back in 1962. In 1987, the larger eastern stand was built in order to fulfill the needs of Summer Universiade held that same year. In 2005, after NK Inter Zaprešić finished runners-up in Croatian First Football league, the stadium received the new floodlights. In 2016 the city of Zaprešić decided to rebuild the adjacent training grounds inside the complex. For this purpose the brand new artificial turf pitch was built, while smaller, already existing artificial turf pitch was renovated. In May 2018, reconstruction of main football pitch started. This includes: implementation of new ground drainage, ground heating system and installation of new hybrid grass. On December 14, 2019 an assembly of Inter Zaprešić was held to commemorate 90 years of the club. The assembly decided to rename ŠRC Zaprešić to Ivan Laljak-Ivić stadium in honour of their late president. Under the guidance of Laljak-Ivić Inter entered the First League of Croatia and achieved their greatest success, winning the Croatian cup.
Discover more about History related topics
Other assets inside the complex
Except for football purposed facilities, inside the complex there is: a multi-functional hall used by various local sport clubs, University of Applied Sciences Zaprešić, along with its accompanying facilities such as the library and student cafeteria, several cafe shops, civic associations and a Novi Dvori restaurant.
Source: "Ivan Laljak-Ivić Stadium", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2023, February 12th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Laljak-Ivić_Stadium.
Get our FREE extension now!
- ^ a b "Informacije o stadionu" (in Croatian). NK Inter Zaprešić. Archived from the original on 2008-12-22.
- ^ "NK Inter Zaprešić | Povijest kluba". Archived from the original on 2020-06-01. Retrieved 2016-10-14.
- ^ Zaprešić, Inter. "NK Inter Zaprešić | Povijest kluba". www.inter.hr. Archived from the original on 2020-06-01. Retrieved 2016-10-14.
- ^ TVZ - Televizija Zapad (2016-07-15), Televizija Zapad - Infopunkt 15.7.2016., archived from the original on 2021-12-22, retrieved 2016-10-14
- ^ Zaprešić, Inter. "ZAPOČELI RADOVI NA GLAVNOM TERENU". Archived from the original on 2018-05-22. Retrieved 2018-05-22.
- ^ "Contact us - University of Applied Sciences". University of Applied Sciences. Retrieved 2016-10-14.
- ^ "Caffe Bar BAK". Foursquare. Retrieved 2016-10-14.
- ^ "KAKO DO NAS |". www.hvidra-zapresic.hr. Retrieved 2016-10-14.
- ^ "Restoran NOVI DVORI, Zaprešić - Gastronaut restorani". www.gastronaut.hr. Retrieved 2016-10-14.
- Articles containing Croatian-language text
- Articles with short description
- Buildings and structures in Zagreb County
- CS1 Croatian-language sources (hr)
- Coordinates on Wikidata
- Football venues in Croatia
- Infobox mapframe without OSM relation ID on Wikidata
- NK Inter Zaprešić
- Pages using the Kartographer extension
- Short description matches Wikidata
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.