Is Everybody Listening?
|Is Everybody Listening?|
|Live album by|
|Released||6 November 2001|
|Recorded||9 March 1975|
|Venue||Hammersmith Odeon (London, UK)|
|Genre||Progressive rock, art rock|
Is Everybody Listening? is a live album by the English rock band Supertramp, released in 2001.
Discover more about Is Everybody Listening? related topics
Is Everybody Listening? is credited as being the 1976 recording of a concert that took place in Cleveland, Ohio. In fact, the actual concert took place on 9 March 1975 at London's Hammersmith Odeon during the Crime of the Century tour (as John Helliwell confirmed on his website).
Is Everybody Listening? features the entire Crime of the Century album and some tracks from the then still-to-be-recorded Crisis? What Crisis? album making up the middle third of the concert.
This recording was previously released as a bootleg prior to this release.
The mastering engineer Ray Staff has remastered this album as a part of the Crime of the Century Deluxe Edition 2CD-format reissue on 9 December 2014.
Discover more about Overview related topics
All songs written by Rick Davies and Roger Hodgson.
- "School" – 6:17 – Lead vocals by Roger Hodgson and Rick Davies
- "Bloody Well Right" – 6:50 – Lead vocals by Rick Davies
- "Hide in Your Shell" – 6:52 – Lead vocals by Roger Hodgson
- "Asylum" – 7:05 – Lead vocals by Rick Davies and Roger Hodgson
- "Sister Moonshine" – 5:21 – Lead vocals by Roger Hodgson and Rick Davies
- "Just a Normal Day" – 4:09 – Lead vocals by Rick Davies and Roger Hodgson
- "Another Man's Woman" – 7:47 – Lead vocals by Rick Davies
- "Lady" – 8:58 – Lead vocals by Roger Hodgson
- "Dreamer" – 3:30 – Lead vocals by Roger Hodgson and Rick Davies
- "Rudy" – 7:25 – Lead vocals by Rick Davies and Roger Hodgson
- "If Everyone Was Listening" – 4:35 – Lead vocals by Roger Hodgson
- "Crime of the Century" – 6:08 – Lead vocals by Rick Davies
- Rick Davies – piano, keyboards, harmonica, vocals
- Roger Hodgson – guitar, electric piano, keyboards, vocals
- John Helliwell – saxophone, clarinet, keyboards, vocals
- Dougie Thomson – bass, additional backing vocals
- Bob Siebenberg – drums
Discover more about Personnel related topics
- Project coordinator: Carlton P. Sandercock
- Design: Christian Thompson
- Photography: Christian Thompson, Rick Walton
- Illustrations: Christian Thompson
- Liner notes: John Kirkman
Discover more about Production related topics
- 2001 live albums
- Album articles lacking alt text for covers
- Albums recorded at the Hammersmith Apollo
- All articles lacking sources
- Articles lacking sources from June 2019
- Articles with MusicBrainz release group identifiers
- Articles with hAudio microformats
- Articles with short description
- Short description is different from Wikidata
- Supertramp live albums
- Use dmy dates from December 2021
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.