Institut français d'opinion publique
This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in French. (June 2021) Click [show] for important translation instructions.
The Institut français d'opinion publique (IFOP; English: French Institute of Public Opinion) is an international polling and market research firm, whose motto is "Connection creates value".
It was founded on 1 December 1938 by Jean Stoetzel, former Sorbonne professor, after he met George Gallup in the United States. Its CEO was Laurence Parisot from 1990 until 2016, who was nicknamed "boss of the bosses", when she was the leader of the Mouvement des Entreprises de France, the French employers' trade union. The IFOP sells polls to firms and political parties.
Discover more about Institut français d'opinion publique related topics
Source: "Institut français d'opinion publique", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2022, December 18th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institut_français_d'opinion_publique.
Get our FREE extension now!
- 1938 establishments in France
- All stub articles
- Articles containing explicitly cited English-language text
- Articles needing translation from French Wikipedia
- Articles with BNF identifiers
- Articles with French-language sources (fr)
- Articles with GND identifiers
- Articles with ISNI identifiers
- Articles with J9U identifiers
- Articles with LCCN identifiers
- Articles with SUDOC identifiers
- Articles with VIAF identifiers
- Articles with WORLDCATID identifiers
- Consulting firms established in 1938
- France politics stubs
- Market research companies of France
- Marketing companies established in 1938
- Politics of France
- Public opinion research companies
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.