I Love You (2019 film)
|I Love You|
|Directed by||R. Chandru|
|Written by||R. Chandru|
|Produced by||R. Chandru|
|Edited by||Deepu S. Kumar|
|Music by||Dr. Kiran Thotambyle|
Sri Siddeshwara Enterprises
I Love You is an Indian Kannada-language romantic drama film written, directed and produced by R. Chandru. It completed 100 days in many theatres. The film features Upendra, Rachita Ram and Sonu Gowda in the lead roles. The film is the second collaboration of Upendra and director Chandru after the successful Brahma (2014).
The film is based on Upendra's earlier movies A, Upendra and Uppi 2. The cinematography of the film was done by Sugunaan. The music for the film was scored by Dr. Kiran Thaotambyle, Indra K.M, and Aria Dakshin. The movie was reported to be similar to the 2007 English movie I Think I Love My Wife which itself was based on the 1972 French movie Love in the Afternoon.
Discover more about I Love You (2019 film) related topics
Santhosh, a happy-go-lucky man, believes that love is trumpcard for lust. Dharmika, who aspires to take a PhD believes that love is divine. How she changes his mind is crux of the plot.
- Upendra as Santhosh
- Rachita Ram as Dharmika
- Sonu Gowda as Gowri
- PD Sathish Chandra
- Sayaji Shinde
- Brahmanandam as Santhosh's PA
- Jai Jagadish
- Honnavalli Krishna as Santhosh's father
- Nitesh Nittur
Discover more about Cast related topics
The film's music has been scored by Dr. Kiran Thaotambyle, Indra K.M, and Aria Dakshin. The audio rights of the film was bought by Lahari Music.
|1.||"Ondanondu Kaaladinda"||Dhananjay||Suchith Suresh|
|2.||"Maatanaadi Maayavade"||Santosh Naik||Armaan Malik|
|3.||"Life Ene T20"||Santosh Naik||Upendra, Chethan Naik, Vasushree Halemane|
|4.||"Love Annodu Ondh Dodda Roga"||Santosh Naik||Chethan Naik, Vasushree Halemane|
|5.||"Ninna Hrudaya"||Indra KM||Anuradha Bhat|
|6.||"Ninna Hrudaya" (Male)||Indra KM||Indra KM|
Discover more about Soundtrack related topics
The film was initially scheduled to release on 14 February 2019 on Valentine's Day. Later, they postponed it to April, but as the lead actor was contesting in the Indian elections 2019, it was again rescheduled to release in the month of June, after the elections. The film was released on 14 June 2019
Source: "I Love You (2019 film)", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2022, September 17th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Love_You_(2019_film).
Get our FREE extension now!
- ^ "I Love You, a Kannada-Telugu bilingual by director R Chandru". The New Indian Express. 28 March 2018.
- ^ "I Love You, a bilingual by director R Chandru". Cinema Express.com. 29 March 2018.
- ^ "Upendra-Chandru to come together for bilingual I Love You". The New Indian Express. 25 April 2018.
- ^ Krishnamurthy, Chaitra (24 April 2019). "Kichha Sudeep To Release Upendra's Film I Love You's Second Trailer". Filmibeat. Retrieved 2 May 2019.
- ^ "Sudeep to unveil pre-release trailer of Upendra-Rachita Ram starrer 'I Love You'". thenewsminute.com. Retrieved 2 May 2019.
- ^ "Upendra's film I Love You gets postponed, blamed it on elections". in.com. Archived from the original on 2 May 2019. Retrieved 2 May 2019.
- ^ "Kannada star Upendra's 'I Love You' to hit the screens on Valentines' Day". thenewsminute.com. Retrieved 2 May 2019.
- ^ "I Love You Nanna Preethse movie review: A gracious love story with a stinging twist". Bangalore Mirror.
- ^ "I Love You | Song – Maatanaadi Maayavade (Lyrical) | Kannada Video Songs – Times of India". timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2 May 2019.
- 2010s Kannada-language films
- 2019 films
- 2019 romantic drama films
- All Wikipedia articles written in Indian English
- All articles needing additional references
- Articles needing additional references from August 2020
- Articles with short description
- Films directed by R. Chandru
- IMDb ID same as Wikidata
- Indian romantic drama films
- Short description is different from Wikidata
- Template film date with 1 release date
- Use Indian English from August 2020
- Use dmy dates from August 2020
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.