Heide Paula Perlman
September 22, 1951
|Occupation(s)||Television producer, television writer|
Heide Paula Perlman (born September 22, 1951) is best known for her work as a television script writer. Perlman began work as a writer on the sitcom Cheers from 1982 through 1986; since then she has worked as a writer, producer and/or story editor on The Tracey Ullman Show, Frasier, The George Carlin Show, Stacked, The Bill Engvall Show and others. She has won two Primetime Emmy Awards and has been nominated for eight others.
She is the younger sister of Cheers actress Rhea Perlman.
Discover more about Heide Perlman related topics
Source: "Heide Perlman", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2023, March 11th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heide_Perlman.
Get our FREE extension now!
- ^ "Heide Perlman - Yahoo! TV". Tv.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2012-12-10.
- ^ "Primetime Emmy Awards and Nominations for Heide Perlman". Primetime Emmy® Award Database. Retrieved November 14, 2011.
- 1951 births
- 21st-century American women
- American people of Polish-Jewish descent
- American people of Russian-Jewish descent
- American television writers
- American women television producers
- American women television writers
- Articles with BNE identifiers
- Articles with VIAF identifiers
- Articles with WORLDCATID identifiers
- Articles with hCards
- Articles with short description
- Living people
- People from Brooklyn
- Primetime Emmy Award winners
- Screenwriters from New York (state)
- Short description matches Wikidata
- Television producers from New York City
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.