Hawaii Collegiate Baseball League
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2008)
The Hawaii Collegiate Baseball League is a collegiate summer baseball league featuring the Waikiki Surfers, Oahu Paddlers, Hawai'i Ali'is and Kamuela Paniolos. All games are played at Aloha Stadium at Halawa. The league played its inaugural season in summer of 2005.
In 2006 the Kauai Menehune and the Waimea Waves were added to the league.
In 2007 games were held at Les Murakami Stadium on the University of Hawaii Manoa campus.
Discover more about Hawaii Collegiate Baseball League related topics
Source: "Hawaii Collegiate Baseball League", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2020, April 1st), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaii_Collegiate_Baseball_League.
Get our FREE extension now!
- ^ "Hawaii Collegiate Baseball League | Experience Hardball in Paradise". Hawaii-cbl.com.s80909.gridserver.com. Retrieved March 18, 2014.
- ^ Lemaire, Mike (August 29, 2012). "College: Summer League Top Prospects: Hawaii Collegiate Baseball League Top 5 Prospects". BaseballAmerica.com. Retrieved March 18, 2014.
- Al Chase (June 10, 2005). "New league set to start". Honolulu Star-Bulletin. Retrieved April 5, 2008.
- 2005 establishments in Hawaii
- All articles needing additional references
- All stub articles
- Articles needing additional references from April 2008
- Baseball in Hawaii
- College baseball leagues in the United States
- Hawaii stubs
- Sports leagues established in 2005
- Summer baseball leagues
- Western United States sport stubs
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.