Harold E. Martin
Harold Eugene Martin (October 4, 1923 – July 4, 2007) was a Pulitzer Prize-winning newspaper editor and publisher who was also a director of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association. During his career, Martin lived in the U.S. states of Alabama, New York, Missouri, Arkansas, Tennessee and Texas.
Discover more about Harold E. Martin related topics
Source: "Harold E. Martin", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2021, November 21st), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_E._Martin.
Get our FREE extension now!
- "Newspaperman Harold Martin dies at 83", Hearst Newspapers, Laredo Morning Times, July 6, 2007
- 1923 births
- 2007 deaths
- 20th-century American businesspeople
- 20th-century American journalists
- 20th-century Baptists
- AC with 0 elements
- American male journalists
- American newspaper editors
- American newspaper publishers (people)
- American ranchers
- Articles with short description
- Baptists from Alabama
- Baptists from New York (state)
- Baptists from Texas
- Businesspeople from Birmingham, Alabama
- Deaths from Alzheimer's disease
- Deaths from cancer in Tennessee
- Journalists from Alabama
- Journalists from Texas
- Neurological disease deaths in Tennessee
- People from Beaumont, Texas
- People from Cullman, Alabama
- People from Fort Worth, Texas
- People from Tennessee
- Pulitzer Prize for Investigative Reporting winners
- Samford University alumni
- Short description is different from Wikidata
- St. Louis Globe-Democrat people
- Syracuse University alumni
- United States Marine Corps personnel of World War II
- United States Marines
- Writers from Montgomery, Alabama
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.