Hana El Zahed
Hana El Zahed
|Born||5 January 1994|
|Family||Farah El Zahed|
Hana El Zahed (born 5 January 1994) is an Egyptian actress.
El Zahed was born in 1994. She made her acting debut in the film Al Meshakhsaty in 2003. In 2009, she starred as the granddaughter of actor Mohamed Sobhi in the TV series Yawmeyat Wanees we Ahfadoh. El Zahed subsequently took a break in her acting career. She described the beginning of her artistic career as not being planned, but came about through pure coincidence.
El Zahed resumed her acting career in the film Jimmy's Plan in 2014. Later in the year, she was cast in Tamer Hosny's TV series Farq Tawqit. In 2015, El Zahed had roles in the TV series Alf Leila wa Leila, Mawlana El-aasheq, and El Boyoot Asrar. The following year, she starred in Al Mizan. In May 2017, El Zahed starred in the TV series Fel La La Land, written by Mustafa Saqr and directed by Ahmed el-Gendy. The series became one of Egypt's most watched on YouTube. She also had a role in the play Ahlan Ramadan. In 2018, El Zahed starred in the film Sons of Adam.
In February 2019, El Zahed played Gamila in the film Love Story. She starred in the TV series El wad sayed el shahat in May, alongside her fiancé Ahmed Fahmy. El Zahed married Fahmy on 11 September 2019 in a lavish ceremony, with Mohamed Hamaki performing his songs. During her honeymoon, she was hospitalized with a stomach virus in Singapore. In 2020, El Zahed starred in the comedy-fantasy film The Washing Machine alongside Mahmoud Hemida. It was directed by Essam Abdel Hamid and takes place in the future. The filming received criticism for taking place amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. In July 2020, she was verbally harassed by men in a truck while driving outside Cairo.
Discover more about Biography related topics
- 2003 : Al Meshakhsaty
- 2014 : Jimmy's Plan
- 2018 : Sons of Adam
- 2019 : Love Story
- 2020 : The Washing Machine
- 2009 : Yawmeyat Wanees we Ahfadoh
- 2014 : Farq Tawqit
- 2015 : Mawlana El-aasheq
- 2015 : Alf Leila wa Leila
- 2015 : El Boyoot Asrar
- 2016 : Mamoun we shoraka
- 2016 : Al Mizan
- 2017 : Fel La La Land
- 2018 : Sok ala Khwatak
- 2019 : El wad sayed el shahat
- Sameh, Yara (6 October 2020). "Hannah El Zahed Stuns in New Instagram Photos". See News. Retrieved 19 November 2020.
- "Hana El Zahed tells her career's story". Arabs Today. 19 February 2017. Retrieved 19 November 2020.
- Simon, Alexander (10 August 2017). ""Sada El-Balad" hosts actress Hana El-Zahed". Standard Republic. Archived from the original on 6 September 2017. Retrieved 19 November 2020.
- Al-Youm, Al-Masry (22 May 2017). "Women stars dominate Ramadan 2017 TV season". Egypt Independent. Retrieved 19 November 2020.
- "يوسف الشريف ينتظر «بنى آدم» فى عيد الأضحى". الهيئة الوطنية للإعلام (in Arabic). 1 June 2018. Retrieved 19 November 2020.
- "Jealousy? Hana Al Zahed's Fiancé is Angry About New Film's Poster". Al Bawaba. 22 January 2019. Retrieved 19 November 2020.
- Abusief, Fatma (12 September 2019). "Inside Ahmed Fahmy and Hana El Zahed's star-studded wedding". Emirates Woman. Retrieved 19 November 2020.
- "Terrifying! Hannah El Zahed Transferred to Hospital in Singapore During Honeymoon.. Is she Ok?". Al Bawaba. 23 September 2019. Retrieved 19 November 2020.
- Al Sherbini, Ramadan (10 July 2020). "Egyptian actress reports road harassment". Gulf News. Retrieved 19 November 2020.
- 1994 births
- 21st-century Egyptian actresses
- AC with 0 elements
- Actresses from Cairo
- All articles with unsourced statements
- Articles with hCards
- Articles with short description
- Articles with unsourced statements from September 2022
- CS1 Arabic-language sources (ar)
- Egyptian film actresses
- Egyptian stage actresses
- Egyptian television actresses
- Living people
- Short description matches Wikidata
- Use dmy dates from November 2020
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.