HMS Ulleswater (1917)
A painting of the sinking of HMS Ulleswater by Charles Pears
|Builder||Yarrow Shipbuilders, Glasgow|
|Launched||4 August 1917|
|Fate||Sunk on 15 August 1918|
|Class and type||Yarrow M-class destroyer|
|Displacement||930 long tons (940 t)|
|Length||273 ft 6 in (83.36 m)|
|Beam||25 ft 7+1⁄2 in (7.81 m)|
|Draught||9 ft (2.7 m)|
|Speed||36 knots (41.4 mph; 66.7 km/h)|
Source: "HMS Ulleswater (1917)", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2022, November 26th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Ulleswater_(1917).
Get our FREE extension now!
- "HMS Ullswater". The Dreadnought Project. Retrieved 25 November 2022.
- Randall, Ian (1997). Conway's All The World's Fighting Ships 1906-1921. Conway Maritime. p. 81. ISBN 978-0851772455.
- "Destroyers – World War 1". Harwich and Dover Court. Retrieved 25 November 2022.
- "HMS Ulleswater". Uboat.net. Retrieved 25 November 2012.
- Rower, R.P.P (2022). A Concise Chronicle of Events of the Great War. DigiCat. p. 143.
- "HMS Ulleswater (F83) (+1918)". Wrecksite. Retrieved 25 November 2022.
- "A Destroyer Torpedoed. HMS Ullswater". IWM. Retrieved 25 November 2022.
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.