26 December 1952|
|1989–1997||Belgian First Division||Referee|
This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in Dutch. (August 2012) Click [show] for important translation instructions.
Guy Goethals (born 26 December 1952) is a Belgian retired football referee.
Goethals was born in Brussels. He refereed two matches in the UEFA European Football Championship in 1992 and 1996. He is the son of Raymond Goethals.
He officiated during Euro 1992 qualifying, 1994 World Cup qualifying, Euro 1996 qualifying, and the 1991 FIFA World Youth Championship. Goethals is known to have served as a FIFA referee during the period from 1990 to 1996.
Discover more about Career related topics
Source: "Guy Goethals", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2023, February 4th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Goethals.
Get our FREE extension now!
- ^ UEFA. "Scotland 0-2 Germany". 15 June 1992. Retrieved on 17 May 2013.
- ^ a b UEFA. "Italy 0-0 Germany". 19 June 1996. Retrieved on 17 May 2013.
- ^ a b Manaschev, Erlan. "International Matches 1990 - Europe, July-December". RSSSF, 2 February 2005. Retrieved on 17 May 2013.
- ^ Padovan, Giancarlo; Teotino, Gianfranco; Monti, Fabio. "quest' Italia e' al livello di Malta". Corriere della Sera, 20 December 1992, p. 42. Retrieved on 17 May 2013.
- ^ UEFA. "Slovenia 1-2 Croatia". 15 November 1995. Retrieved on 17 May 2013.
- ^ FIFA. "Match Report - Brazil - Korea Republic 5:1 (2:1)". 22 June 1991. Retrieved on 17 May 2013.
- 1952 births
- All stub articles
- Articles needing translation from Dutch Wikipedia
- Articles with short description
- Belgian football biography stubs
- Belgian football referees
- Living people
- Short description matches Wikidata
- Sportspeople from Brussels
- UEFA Euro 1992 referees
- UEFA Euro 1996 referees
- Use dmy dates from August 2022
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.