Go Fish Pictures
|Fate||Merged with DreamWorks Pictures|
|Austin O. Furst Jr.|
|Parent||DreamWorks Pictures |
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2021)
Go Fish Pictures was an American film production and distribution company and a division of DreamWorks SKG, The company was founded in 2000 in order to produce and release arthouse, independent and foreign films. The division was initially successful with the anime films Millennium Actress and Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence in 2003 and 2004 respectively. This led to venturing into live-action films with the releases of The Chumscrubber and The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio.
However, following the critical and commercial failure of Chumscrubber, DreamWorks shut down the division in 2007 shortly after the release of the Japanese film Casshern.
Discover more about Go Fish Pictures related topics
|Millennium Actress||September 14, 2002 (Japan)
September 12, 2003 (USA)
|Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence||March 6, 2004 (Japan)
September 17, 2004 (USA)
|American distribution only in the second and last anime film adaptation distributed by the company.|
|The Chumscrubber||August 26, 2005 (USA)||Co-production with El Camino Pictures and Newmarket Films|
|The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio||October 14, 2005||Co-production with Revolution Studios and ImageMovers|
|Casshern||April 24, 2004 (Japan)
October 16, 2007(USA)
Discover more about Films related topics
Source: "Go Fish Pictures", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2023, February 14th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_Fish_Pictures.
Get our FREE extension now!
Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas
Lou Taylor Pucci
Paramount Home Entertainment
Universal Pictures Home Entertainment
A. Film Production
DreamWorks Animation Television
- 2000 establishments in California
- All articles needing additional references
- All stub articles
- Amblin Partners
- American film company stubs
- Articles needing additional references from April 2021
- Articles with LCCN identifiers
- Articles with VIAF identifiers
- Articles with WORLDCATID identifiers
- Articles with short description
- CS1 maint: url-status
- Companies based in Los Angeles County, California
- DreamWorks Pictures
- Entertainment companies based in California
- Entertainment companies disestablished in 2007
- Entertainment companies established in 2000
- Film distributors of the United States
- Former Viacom subsidiaries
- Official website different in Wikidata and Wikipedia
- Paramount Pictures
- Short description matches Wikidata
- Universal Pictures
- Use mdy dates from October 2022
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.