Genghis Khan Airlines
|Founded||11 January 2017|
|Commenced operations||27 July 2019|
|Ceased operations||22 September 2022|
|Hubs||Hohhot Baita International Airport|
|Key people||Hao Yu Tao|
The airline was a venture of Inner Mongolia Communications Investment Group with support from the government of the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China. On October 17, 2018, the airline confirmed an order for 25 Comac ARJ21 airplanes. The airplanes were scheduled for delivery in early 2019. The first aircraft was delivered on February 22, 2019. The airline launched its first flights in July 2019 from Hohhot to Ulanhot.
Genghis Khan Airlines was however placed into liquidation on 22 September 2022.
|China||Hohhot||Hohhot Baita International Airport||—|
Discover more about Destinations related topics
Source: "Genghis Khan Airlines", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2022, November 25th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genghis_Khan_Airlines.
Get our FREE extension now!
- "First ARJ21 delivered to Genghis Khan Airlines". Flightglobal.com. 2019-02-22. Retrieved 2019-02-22.
- "Genghis Khan Airlines Commences Operations". 27 July 2019.
- "Genghis Khan Airlines enters liquidation | News | Airfinance Journal".
- "Genghis Khan Airlines Fleet Details and History". Planespotters.net. 2019-09-07. Retrieved 2019-10-07.
- Airlines of China
- All articles containing potentially dated statements
- All stub articles
- Articles containing potentially dated statements from July 2019
- Articles containing potentially dated statements from October 2020
- Articles with short description
- Asian airline stubs
- Companies based in Hohhot
- Short description matches Wikidata
- Transport in Inner Mongolia
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.