Franks Corner, Pennsylvania
|Coordinates: 40°42′13″N 75°25′5″W / 40.70361°N 75.41806°WCoordinates: 40°42′13″N 75°25′5″W / 40.70361°N 75.41806°W|
|Township||East Allen Township|
|Elevation||463 ft (141 m)|
|• Metro||865,310 (US: 68th)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||1211972|
Franks Corner is an unincorporated community located within East Allen Township in Northampton County, Pennsylvania. It is part of the Lehigh Valley metropolitan area, which had a population of 861,899 and was the 68th most populous metropolitan area in the United States as of the 2020 census.
Discover more about Franks Corner, Pennsylvania related topics
Franks Corner is located at the intersection between Airport Road (Pennsylvania Route 987) and North Bath Boulevard (Pennsylvania Route 329). From this junction, Pennsylvania Route 987 and Pennsylvania Route 329 continue concurrently eastward.
Franks Corner is home to two small communities- Spring Lake Village, on Airport Road, and Jacksonville, on Nor-Bath Blvd. A small tributary of the Catasaqua Creek runs through the area, fed by a pond at Seiple Farms.
Source: "Franks Corner, Pennsylvania", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2023, March 4th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franks_Corner,_Pennsylvania.
Get our FREE extension now!
Hanover Township, Lehigh County, Pennsylvania
Pittston Township, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania
East Allen Township, Northampton County, Pennsylvania
Hanover Township, Northampton County, Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania Route 248
Pennsylvania Route 329
Pennsylvania Route 987
- ^ "Franks Corner, Pennsylvania". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey, United States Department of the Interior.
- ^ United States Geological Survey (2019). Catasaqua, PA (PDF) (Topographic map). 1:24,000. 7.5 Minute Series. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved May 12, 2020.
- AC with 0 elements
- All stub articles
- Articles with short description
- Coordinates on Wikidata
- Pages with non-numeric formatnum arguments
- Pennsylvania geography stubs
- Short description is different from Wikidata
- Unincorporated communities in Northampton County, Pennsylvania
- Unincorporated communities in Pennsylvania
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.