|Successors||The Walt Disney Company|
The Walt Disney Studios
|Parent||20th Century Fox|
20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
Fox Faith (also spelled FoxFaith) was a brand of film studio 20th Century Fox targeting evangelical Christians.
Established under 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment in 2006, Fox Faith acquired independent Christian-themed films for theatrical and video release. 20th Century Fox described Fox Faith titles as "morally-driven, family-friendly programming," and requires them to "have overt Christian [c]ontent or be derived from the work of a Christian author."
The label's theatrical releases were by arrangement with the AMC Theatres and Carmike Cinemas chains, and most of their films were digital releases.
All of the Fox Faith film library are now owned by The Walt Disney Company, following Disney's acquisition of 21st Century Fox on March 20, 2019.
Discover more about Fox Faith related topics
- Thr3e (2006) (USA) (theatrical)
- Love's Abiding Joy (2006) ... Distributor (2006) (USA) (television)
- One Night with the King (2006) ... Distributor (2006) (USA) (theatrical)
- The Last Sin Eater (February 9, 2007) ... Distributor (2007) (USA) (theatrical)
- The Ultimate Gift (March 9, 2007) (USA) (theatrical)
- The Final Inquiry (2006) (a.k.a. The Inquiry / L'Inchiesta) ... Distributor (2007) (USA) (theatrical)
- Moondance Alexander (2007) ... Distributor (2007) (USA) (theatrical)
- Saving Sarah Cain (2007) ... Distributor (2007) (USA) (television)
- A Good Man Is Hard to Find (2008) (V) ... Distributor (2008) (USA) (all media)
- Ace of Hearts (2008) ... Distributor (2008) (USA) (Theatrical)
- Mama, I Want to Sing! (2009) ... Distributor (2009) (USA) (all media)
Discover more about Films related topics
Source: "Fox Faith", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2022, December 6th), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_Faith.
Get our FREE extension now!
- ^ a b Caro, Mark (September 24, 2006). "20th Century Fox sees box office gold in faith". The Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 2006-10-07.
- ^ "Fox Faith Movies - About Us". Archived from the original on 2006-10-23. Retrieved 2006-10-07.
- 20th Century Studios
- All articles with dead external links
- All stub articles
- Articles with dead external links from December 2019
- Articles with permanently dead external links
- Articles with short description
- Christian film production companies
- Christian mass media companies
- Defunct American film studios
- Film studio stubs
- Short description matches Wikidata
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.