This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2021)
FotoKem is a film laboratory and post-production studio located in Burbank, California. The company was founded in 1963.
Services include telecine from 16mm, 35mm and 65mm to standard definition or high definition; high-resolution scans; film scanning and recording; DVD-creation; editing; digital intermediates, optical track creation; nonlinear finishing; titling, video duplication and standards conversion; global data delivery; encoding; and other services related to the completion of a motion picture feature, television series, commercial, or other professional film production.
In 2019, FotoKem expanded its creative post-production services in Santa Monica. FotoKem Santa Monica is linked to the company's Burbank and Hollywood locations via a secure fiber network, ensuring that feature-film and episodic finishing work can take place in real-time among all locations.
Discover more about FotoKem related topics
Source: "FotoKem", Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, (2023, February 3rd), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FotoKem.
Get our FREE extension now!
- ^ "Fotokem Welcomes 'Other Side of the Wind' Colorist Mike Sowa". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved December 1, 2018.
- ^ "Veteran Colorist David Cole Joins Fotokem, Embarks on 'Kong: Skull Island'". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved December 1, 2018.
- ^ "FotoKem Expands in Santa Monica - The American Society of Cinematographers". ascmag.com. Retrieved December 13, 2019.
- 1963 establishments in California
- All articles needing additional references
- All stub articles
- Articles needing additional references from February 2021
- Articles with short description
- Buildings and structures in Burbank, California
- Business services companies established in 1963
- Film company stubs
- Short description matches Wikidata
- Television and film post-production companies
- Use mdy dates from April 2019
The content of this page is based on the Wikipedia article written by contributors..
The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence & the media files are available under their respective licenses; additional terms may apply.
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization & is not affiliated to WikiZ.com.